Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Am I a flop fan for not knowing this?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Didn't know but I'm not even surprised, during The Fame she performed everywhere almost every day or several times a day. She worked so hard.

Illuminati
4 hours ago, 18 said:

does anyone know why she always sings paparazzi chorus so low? is it because it's too high for her? are there any performances where she sings it high like it is on the record

pretty sure ever since the vma performance she sings it higher than she used to but still prefers to sing the background vocals version of it which doesn't have such high notes. 

Certainly singing in much higher vocals than on the OP video. This might also be the closest to the original vocals too, cause usually she still sings the chorus lower than that.

edit: this one is very close

but you can hear how she falls flat mid chorus and doesn't sing the "promise I'll be kind" part as high.

Bradley
13 minutes ago, 18 said:

does anyone know why she always sings paparazzi chorus so low? is it because it's too high for her? are there any performances where she sings it high like it is on the record

I think artRAVE, Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball's original. She only pitched down her songs during The Fame when her voice was still deep.

17 minutes ago, 18 said:

She sings it so high here. This is my favorite paparazzi acoustic performance tbh.

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, 18 said:

Because low notes slay :sis:

5 minutes ago, Unwavering said:

She sings it so high here. This is my favorite paparazzi acoustic performance tbh.

Well this slays too :giveup:

chaeri pls

Anderson123

She also opened for the New Kids On The Block (and featured on their reunion album) in 2008. Obviously she opened for bigger acts during The Fame and even before so it's so cute and amazing to see how far she has come.

Edit: She also opened for The Pussycat Dolls and was supposed to open for MJ's This Is It concerts! 

Panchecco
23 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

She also opened for the New Kids On The Block (and featured on their reunion album) in 2008. Obviously she opened for bigger acts during The Fame and even before so it's so cute and amazing to see how far she has come.

Edit: She also opened for The Pussycat Dolls and was supposed to open for MJ's This Is It concerts! 

yeah I knew all of that but I had never heard about the Circus tour

Smarticle

That crowd in the Paparazzi though........don't know if they're sleeping on her performance or just want to steadily hold their phones to record :sweat:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

En_Sabah_Nur

I didn't even know this & I've been a fan since 2008 & I know who Take That is!!!  :laughga:

Egypt. W

Panchecco
58 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

but you can hear how she falls flat mid chorus and doesn't sing the "promise you'll be mine" part as high.

you mean "promise I'll be kind"? :oprah:

PanPikus

I am happy about being a flop fan. You can't just know every little detail of somebody's life, because then you don't have your own I guess? :trollga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Illuminati
3 hours ago, Panchecco said:

you mean "promise I'll be kind"? :oprah:

probably i was in a rush haha

The Fame Joanne

She was an opener for numerous big acts in her beginnings. But now she's bigger than all of them :D 

Archived