Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Iconic moments etc

thopekas

Featured Posts

i just watched The prismatic tour  

,and it slaysssss

i didn't knew that KP could put such a good show. Yeah there were some cheesy and tacky outfits and parts but overall i was impressed.Oh and there are also many Gaga style things ,u know green hair and mechanical horses became a thing,

Anyway what i would like to say is that even she can put a good and wow show ,so Gaga can still put an amazing show like she used to do back in Monster Ball,ok artRAVE was fun,colourfull and a big party,but it still lacked some iconic moments like Gaga used to have back then and now other popstars like KP,Miley etc have them now. I hope the upcoming superbowl show brings back the iconic Moments that made us fall in love with Gaga 

Decodekid

Especially Swine, Swine at the Primatic tour was amazing :lolly:

jk love you Katz

Long Live Gretchen

Rebel Heart

I went to see the tour live and it was really good! She really impressed me tbh. There were some cheesy parts like you said but for the most part I loved it  :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Gaga Monster

I saw it, it was really good. But there was way to much production and distractions, it was like trying to make you not focus on her because there was some flying taco, flowers on the ceiling, labor lights, cats, ect. It just proved to me she needs production to put on a show

GGD Presidential Elections

4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I saw it, it was really good. But there was way to much production and distractions, it was like trying to make you not focus on her because there was some flying taco, flowers on the ceiling, labor lights, cats, ect. It just proved to me she needs production to put on a show

yeah there was a ton of production.that's one thing i liked too,i loved the big production,at some points it was distracting but overall it was ok and it coplimented the performance because imagine without all that stuff how flat it would seemed because KP can't really dance,she just make some choreographed moves along with the singing ,so the amount of production,props,etc it was only good for her 

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, thopekas said:

yeah there was a ton of production.that's one thing i liked too,i loved the big production,at some points it was distracting but overall it was ok and it coplimented the performance because imagine without all that stuff how flat it would seemed because KP can't really dance,she just make some choreographed moves along with the singing ,so the amount of production,props,etc it was only good for her 

I liked the production but I felt if you took the production away and it was just Katy, it would have just been a mess. Like Gaga could do a show without production and it would slay, but Katy showed me she needed production to entertain an audience.

GGD Presidential Elections

10 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

I went to see the tour live and it was really good! She really impressed me tbh. There were some cheesy parts like you said but for the most part I loved it  :lolly:

i regret that i didn't attend the tour too,i was never a fan of her and i kinda hated her about the whole Roar vs Applause era but now i can see that she can really put a  good show,she can sing.. average but its ok,and she seems a nice person hearing that she has advice for Gaga about the Superbowl.

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I liked the production but I felt if you took the production away and it was just Katy, it would have just been a mess. Like Gaga could do a show without production and it would slay, but Katy showed me she needed production to entertain an audience.

i agree! without production it would be just another concert of a girl singing weird fun songs,not a mega popstar for sure.

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Fast forwarded a bit and saw this

yaouSpP.png

I.C.O.N.I.C indeed 

cucumber mic  from joanne's garden:derpga:

Archived