tumblr_inline_o6cxgdPley1r2eu1z_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

display name
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

But why was video phone embarrassing :oprah:

why sis?

how

why.jpg?

Again, just my opinion, but the song wasn't good, and Gaga wasn't able to add enough to really elevate it. Her verse is listenable, but overall, I feel like Beyoncé would've had a bit of a stronger album without that track altogether. Then, there's the video with the matching outfits they wore (:laughga:). The outfit itself was clearly selected with Beyoncé's figure in mind. It shows; it was much more flattering on her. Also, Gaga was given the backup dancer treatment by having her version of the outfit slightly less detailed. Besides all that, the song was already complete before Gaga had anything to do with it. She was added to the track no differently than a rent-a-rapper on one of Katy Perry's singles. Overall, it's embarrassing to me as a fan. If Gaga's still proud of it though, I'm glad. :)

HelloBarbara

I mean '3-Way (The Golden Rule)' and 'The Greatest Thing's (though unreleased) are bops.

Hiiieee

DeanWinchester

Videophone and Telephone were smart collabs though.

Spoiler

I remember when people were all rooting for Gaga;s Telephone and were laughing at Beyonce though

Spoiler

YT comments all saying Beyonce ruined the song

Spoiler

applies to both Telephone AND Videophone

Spoiler

:madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, WanderlustHeart said:

3-Way (The Golden Rule)

I can't believe that's her only collab with JT. and her only collab with madonna was in a skit from SNL

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Videophone and Telephone were smart collabs though.

Hide contents

I remember when people were all rooting for Gaga;s Telephone and were laughing at Beyonce though

Hide contents

YT comments all saying Beyonce ruined the song

Hide contents

applies to both Telephone AND Videophone

Hide contents

What about that removed ft Lady Gaga from the Video phone mv 

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Nono said:

What about that removed ft Lady Gaga from the Video phone mv 

let me avoid a WP with this response

tumblr_miarmlJMQE1s5dl6yo1_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

38 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Because she's too exclusive to collaborate with other artists  no but seriously, if the artist is good (Florence, Xtina, Beyonce), i support it, but i'm not here for some random collab with Diplo or someone like him

DJ Snake says hi :poot:

Here for a Diplo collab, especially since he's better than DJ Snake :reductive:

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

41 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She lied. :ladyhaha:

Well she did say she knows we want everything on a BR level 

I think she just doesn't like not being on full control of the music when she's featuring on someone else's record. I bet she just gave up on trying after all the bad experiences she's had in her past attempts, just look at how messy the Kendrick Lamar collabs turned out to be. I'm also pretty sure she was forced to do Chillin' with Wale by her label and that the Videophone remix feature was part of the deal to get Beyoncé to sing on Telephone. 

Personally, I'm glad Gaga doesn't desperately collaborate with acts like Nicki Minaj, Pitbull or Maejor Lazer just to get a top 10 hit and some exposure like most people do. :green:

I could totally see her working with some of her favorite artists and bands in the future though (sting, stevie, kiss and even adele). I would love to get a Britney collab eventually and I'm not even a Britney stan :giveup:

sillynate

She was supposed to be featured on a new Chic song :reductive: but she scrapped Nile from LG5 so he scrapped her from C9 :reductive: :reductive:

HEARTSTOP

Because she is an old soul. She supports the new artists because she knows the struggle of being an upcoming artist. But she is only truly a fan of the classics and legends. You can see that by her circle of musical friends. She does tributes and features in concerts of the classic pop and rock artists, they all like her, and she fangirls over them. I think it would only be natural for her to colaborate with them. She was born in the wrong time, she has that '80s spirit, even though she is still ahead of our time with her avantgarde artistry.

She could colaborate with Adele though, she also has an old soul, and has established herself as a classic of music. Plus they're good friends.

IDGAF

Archived