Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

First Gaga's Stadium Rehearsal

Rifek

Featured Posts

Pierre

Someone HAS to be close there, the props for the stage are for sure somewhere near the stadium, they also rehearsal the way they will build the stage that night. 

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

first rehersal? I thought that they started rehearsing on the stage a long time ago, I must be naive bc there would've been leaks by now :awkney:

First Gaga's Stadium NRG Rehearsal

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, Pierre said:

yes, by stage I meant the stadium that's why I said "I must be naive bc there would've been leaks by now"....:awkney:

Edonis

Mess I drove by on the way home and the parking lot is blocked with guards (that's the usual level of security for game day and events, not anything special. I highly doubt Gaga is there) 

Regina George
Just now, Pierre said:

I really don't think that she'll be there today.. I was watching Katy's docu and 1 halftime show rehearsal went without her. They where just rehearsing stage stuff (bulding stage in 7 minutes).

I think this is just the people who are gonna be wheeling the stage on. That in itself takes a lot of rehearsal to get it done within the set time frame

androiduser

most likely rehearsals to assemble the stage and do all the technical stuff, they need to rehearse that first and then get the actual performance on the stage

I don't think she's here yet, but when she does arrive I will search every surrounding Starbucks until I find her 👀

Pierre
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

yes, by stage I meant the stadium that's why I said "I must be naive bc there would've been leaks by now"....:awkney:

She for sure has been rehearsing in a small stadium or arena.

8 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

I really don't think that she'll be there today.. I was watching Katy's docu and 1 halftime show rehearsal went without her. They where just rehearsing stage stuff (bulding stage in 7 minutes).

Yeah, I think that too! Wasn't she yesterday in Malibu? I wonder if the guy directing the props on the field for Katy is working witg Gags. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Team Assignments/Rehearsal - FTM1
(Field Team Member Rehearsal #1)

This is just the people on the field building the stage. This is ongoing until 2nd february which is the first "dress rehearshal" which may or may not include Gaga. In other words we can chill. 

tumblr_n47k36v8eY1s1ncoso1_400.gif

Archived