💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Bennett to kick-off the Halftime Show?

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Hoping for ivonic one like the Snickers one with Betty White :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaybeKermit

Some of u guys are so mean...

lbr, he's getting really old. Isnt it nice of Gaga to let him join her? He's so talented and was so succesful, imagine how happy he would be if he could see all those people in the stadium while performing. It would mean everything to him.

sexfashionfame

Honestly this is why Gaga forgets the fans sometimes. You guys are so rude and mean. I love Tony I hope he leads her in, in the ten seconds before the show. Did any of you Little Idiots even read that far into the article? 

Shame. 

6 hours ago, SKANK said:

Guess I'm the only one who thinks it's a great idea. His is an American icon and a dear friend of hers.

This will only help Gaga and make the people that are doubting her feel more connected to her

Whispering

Good! Everyone loves him and the audience there and on tv will love it! 

If this ends up being true, great choice! 

cryingrainbow
55 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Some of u guys are so mean...

lbr, he's getting really old. Isnt it nice of Gaga to let him join her? He's so talented and was so succesful, imagine how happy he would be if he could see all those people in the stadium while performing. It would mean everything to him.

he's doing the countdown, not the show. so, he wont even be on the stage, it'll be prerecorded. 

Frankenztein

Tony being part of the countdown is a cute idea so I hope it's true. It's amazing how supportive he is of her. 

GagaMyBlood95

Good, as long as we have all the 12 minutes for Gaga's performance, I am totally fine with everything else!

monketsharona

Just to give you an idea, last year Janelle Monae did a lead in commercial too :

That's why we had some videos of Gaga dancing in the stadium on Express Yourself ;) The commercial was aired right before Coldplay did the show

Archived