Release it gag 

i pretty sure it will be bob streaming hit

that stole young generation heart

:air:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

where are the fans that are saying how Joanne is actually LG5 from beginning and that she only worked with redone? :oprah::oprah::oprah:

StarryNight
9 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't like being rude but this fan base is so dumb. I don't know if there's another way to describe the collective lunacy of the comments and diatribe against the only LG5 that exists (Joanne). 

Of course she did a change in direction. She more than likely had multiple changes in direction, working with various writers and exploring different sounds. That's what artists do until they figure out what they want to say. 

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole. Gaga has said from day 1 that she is constantly writing. And there's no reason to believe that her work with these writers is "in the trash". She can use them in the future and re-work them to her liking whenever she feels like it.

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it. Gaga would have been too excited and spilled some hints the way she did in the run up to Joanne.

She was always just WRITING. she takes pride in that process so she's involved and can share pictures from the studio. Other pop stars don't write and their many changes of direction happen over a phone or through email so you don't hear about it.

Its been 8 years we've known this woman and it seems like most of you still don't understand how she works. There's no excuse.

Or Maybe you do already know all of this and ignore it because you like to complain about an album she put her sweat and tears into. Which is fine: you do you. Just know you're acting like a jerk and sharing unfair sentiments about her to the media and journalists who check these fan sites for information and gossip to share. Well done! 

I have feeling that even if gaga confirmed that she scraped whole album before Joanne that you would continue with this bs

SpaceAce
5 hours ago, Albertodift said:

If this site has become so unbearable for you then why are you here?

I 100% agree with your arguments / points but for you to call people "dumb" & "annoying little shits"  among other insults you've spewed out in this thread is wrong. You need to be called out on it and you need to apologies immediately. Otherwise I and other members will have to contact moderators such as @Haroon & @PartySick to deal with you appropriately.

NO ONE IS ALOUD TO CALL OTHERS "DUMB" "SHITS". No matter how right you may be or feel you may be. Pull it together.

Through out this entire thread members have been responding and debating you respectfully and yet you keep responding in an abrasive manner. It is easy to get heated in topics like these, I get it, but please refrain from using curse words. There is a way to get your point across without using them. (p.s check out the rules and regulations section on GGD. It could help you immensely.)

Link: http://gagadaily.com/guidelines

Nope. You need to relax. Some behaviour is dumb and can be described as such. "Little shits" offends you this much? If I really have to I'll say "little poops" next time because maybe some of us are still in elementary school. How awkward.

While you have their attention maybe you can ask the moderators to actually moderate instead of selectively handing out "warning points" for saying some people are "little shits". I know they won't because if they did, plenty of users will be gone and headed to atrl and there goes this site's ad revenue.

Don't be lazy hypocrites. If you really don't like rude comments then act like it in the form of banning it all the time and not just for me when I use some explicit words to call you out on it.

Cheers. Hope my word choices didn't ruin your whole day. Oh and:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Da%20little%20shit%26amp%3Dtrue?client=safari

see? You're sobbing over a term of "semi-endearment" and I got "3 warning points". Meanwhile rude comments about Gaga's appearance, mocking the suicide of her friend and constantly criticizing the new album because there are "no bops" is always welcome.

This site is a parody of itself.

2 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Nope. You need to relax. Some behaviour is dumb and can be described as such. "Little shits" offends you this much? If I really have to I'll say "little poops" next time because maybe some of us are still in elementary school. How awkward.

While you have their attention maybe you can ask the moderators to actually moderate instead of selectively handing out "warning points" for saying some people are "little shits". I know they won't because if they did, plenty of users will be gone and headed to atrl and there goes this site's ad revenue.

Don't be lazy hypocrites. If you really don't like rude comments then act like it in the form of banning it all the time and not just for me when I use some explicit words to call you out on it.

Cheers. Hope my word choices didn't ruin you're whole day. Oh and:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Da%20little%20shit%26amp%3Dtrue?client=safari

see? You're sobbing over a term of "semi-endearment" and I got "3 warning points". Meanwhile rude comments about Gaga's appearance, mocking the suicide of her friend and constantly criticizing the new album because there are "no bops" is always welcome.

This site is a parody of itself.

No point in continuing. I saw the back and fourth you had with the other members.

I just hope you have a great day and I genuinely mean it.

Take care.

SpaceAce
27 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I have feeling that even if gaga confirmed that she scraped whole album before Joanne that you would continue with this bs

Your feelings don't matter.

giphy+%25282%2529.gif

SpaceAce
6 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

No point in continuing. I saw the back and fourth you had with the other members.

I just hope you have a great day and I genuinely mean it.

Take care.

Ugh spare me the fake friendly sentiments next time and just don't respond if you "saw my previous conversations" and there's "no point in continuing". It's so transparent.

Just now, SpaceAce said:

Ugh spare me next time and just don't respond if there's "no point in continuing". It's so transparent.

Nope. I will continue to call you out whenever I'd like if you continue to use swear words or continue to be extremely abrasive to other members and I will continue to end conversations whenever I see fit. Point blank. 

OT: Justin Tranter is talented producer. Maybe he can work with Gaga some other time.

SpaceAce
4 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

I'M REALLY ANGRY AND SAD :giveup: because probably Gaga scrapped the best album in her career:saladga:
I hope that LG6 will be released faster than we think, but ARTPOP act 2 wasn't released and never will, so probably original LG5 has this destiny too. raw

I mean... just...

nervermind. 

...yeah. Never mind.

SpaceAce
20 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Nope. I will continue to call you out whenever I'd like if you continue to use swear words or continue to be extremely abrasive to other members and I will continue to end conversations whenever I see fit. Point blank. 

OT: Justin Tranter is talented producer. Maybe he can work with Gaga some other time.

But you didn't end the conversation? You just pretended to by giving me snarky comment about how you can't be bothered to respond. And thus, we're still talking. You're not a better person for not using "swear words" or for calling me out for using them. More polite, I'll give you that. 

Can I just say it's so funny that I directed my original comment at absolutely no one in particular but people found a way to be personally affected by it and bring themselves into a conversation where I HAD TO address them. I did not anticipate the pearl clutching but I guess I should have.

And then the people who did respond and argue with me eventually realized they did so for no good reason because they realized the post wasn't about them? This is CRAZY. 

13 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

But you didn't end the conversation? You just pretended to by giving me snarky comment about how you can't be bothered to respond. And thus, we're still talking. You're not a better person for not using "swear words" or for calling me out for using them. More polite, I'll give you that. 

Can I just say it's so funny that I directed my original comment at absolutely no one in particular but people found a way to be personally affected by it and bring themselves into a conversation where I HAD TO address them. I did not anticipate the pearl clutching but I guess I should have.

Ok. Let me tell you this. It was not a snarky comment. I'm pretty up front and I genuinely meant what I said. Also I never insinuated that I am a better person for calling you out? I just called you out because it was wrong. Not because I am a better person or trying to be. But thank you for the compliment (GENUINE thank you!!!)

I think I see your intentions a lot better now. I think many people were just bothered by the way you delivered your opinion not by the content of what you had to say.

Anyways I legitimately want you to understand that I get what you are saying and I 100% agree. I do call out members who post mean / vile things about Gaga all the time. Just try to not be so abrasive when saying what you got to say..Know what I mean? That's all I and some other members here are saying to you.

I GENUINELY hope you have a great day and I hope we can end on a positive note.

----

OT: What type of music do you guys think Justin and Gaga would make? I feel like it would not be pure pop like some of the stuff he worked on.

monketsharona

And people still pretend there were no orginal plan for LG5 before she worked on Joanne with Mark ? ^^ 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, StarryNight said:

where are the fans that are saying  that she only worked with redone:oprah::oprah::oprah:

Nobody said this ^^ She worked with DJWS, Nile, Elton, Diane, Tranter and most probably met Moroder, all in 2015... But the fact is all of them were also scrapped... So she definitely had another project that was completely cancelled when she met Mark Ronson and his team and wrote all their songs on Joanne. 

Archived