💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

to insist that there is another body of work that is even close to being a complete album or something even worthy of release is dumb. Very, very, dumb.

Funny because I think it's you who's missing a point with all the clear-cut receipts in place. I guess there's no point arguing. You'll just label me dumb anyway.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
15 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

This is what I'm talking about when I say you're all jumping to conclusions based on nothing. LG5 is what we all used when talking about the 5th album and bviously all of the work she did with these producers was for the 5th album.

Now focus:

The fact that they didn't get used does not mean she scrapped a complete album before releasing Joanne.

Lets say I've written an essay and by the time I've submitted it, its completely different has even a new thesis. The one I submit is the essay and the one I started with, although filled with good information and good ideas, is not. It's just a piece of work I've discarded or left for later reference.

So people, please, stop the LG5 conspiracy theories. It's so fcking stupid beyond belief.

Sis I've NEVER said it was a full album. You're literally jumping to conclusions and whatnot. I literally said that it was probably demos of completed or almost completed concepts. Re-read what I posted before you get all hurt in your feelings and go on rants with expletives as if that achieves something. 

SpaceAce
8 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Funny because I think it's you who's missing a point with all the clear-cut receipts in place. I guess there's no point arguing. You'll just label me dumb anyway.

Find me a receipt that an album was finished and then I probably won't call anyone dumb. I might call myself dumb but it's not going to happen.

Writing and making recordings for a bunch of songs with one producer does not make an album. It's just a body of work either discarded or to be revisited. An artist who has experimented enough to make a final decision on a direction and execute it to the point where the body of work is mixed and sent to a label is what makes that body of work an album. I hope one day these words will make sense to you. 

37 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Even artists who don't write their own material at all gets into this type of "trouble". Rihanna took over 4 years to release ANTI with 3 singles that weren't part of the final cut anyway. 

What I get from "original LG5" is not like a whole finished record with a whole vision and stuff like that. More likely the bunch of demos and even finished songs that probably sound different from the result on Joanne. That's all I guess. It was a vision that was changed into Joanne.

There are rumors like this from everyone: Madonna with a whole record done between Erotica\Bedtime Stories, Britney with her "Original Doll", Beyoncé with a whole album done between 4\BEYONCÉ that was inspired by African sounds.

When people say "the original LG5" they just want to listen to some of the early concepts and ideas from the album. I don't think it's something bad or stupid and any conspiracy theory. It's just that people wanted to hear the direction she had before the final product.

SpaceAce
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Sis I've NEVER said it was a full album. You're literally jumping to conclusions and whatnot. I literally said that it was probably demos of completed or almost completed concepts. Re-read what I posted before you get all hurt in your feelings and go on rants with expletives as if that achieves something. 

Sis, why did you respond to my op which was directed at a general group of people and had this point clearly made?

I'm not the one you should be arguing with. Ask yourself why you bothered me with a response in the first place if you agreed there was no other "LG5". 

Jfc

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

Find me a receipt that an album was finished

of course it wasn't finished we got Joanne didn't we?

tumblr_lzj4ps3aVy1qevzsm.gif

she dropped an entire set of 8 songs from one producer alone. When people say "LG5 was scrapped for Joanne", we mean a body of completed work, a different concept was ditched in favor of a new direction. "LG5" was being used to describe the body of work that Gaga stopped pursuing.

tumblr_lzj4r82E891qevzsm.gif

They weren't demos that were refitted or remixed (bar Angel Down) to fit the new direction, they were dropped completely.

The argument was the original idea/direction was changed for Joanne, and yes we have the burden of proof. We delivered.

In hindsight (as I'm typing), I feel like we're maybe splitting hairs here. Like we're in agreement directions changed, but we have been using/understanding the use of "LG5" differently

ea72f4318189a8f4ac030ff7bf8b70d6.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SpaceAce
6 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Even artists who don't write their own material at all gets into this type of "trouble". Rihanna took over 4 years to release ANTI with 3 singles that weren't part of the final cut anyway. 

What I get from "original LG5" is not like a whole finished record with a whole vision and stuff like that. More likely the bunch of demos and even finished songs that probably sound different from the result on Joanne. That's all I guess. It was a vision that was changed into Joanne.

There are rumors like this from everyone: Madonna with a whole record done between Erotica\Bedtime Stories, Britney with her "Original Doll", Beyoncé with a whole album done between 4\BEYONCÉ that was inspired by African sounds.

When people say "the original LG5" they just want to listen to some of the early concepts and ideas from the album. I don't think it's something bad or stupid and any conspiracy theory. It's just that people wanted to hear the direction she had before the final product.

This is a huge load of alternative facts. I'd be comfortable betting on at least 90% of the conversations that include the characters LG5 in them being about how much people wish we got the "original album" and not Joanne. Either you're good at ignoring this bs or youre new here. If the latter is true, please run. This place is only good if it's a busy promotion period and you want to catch up on some interviews from Gags. 

Illuminati
2 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

ffs she's probably got so many bops on her laptop

that we will never hear :) 

SpaceAce
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

of course it wasn't finished we got Joanne didn't we?

tumblr_lzj4ps3aVy1qevzsm.gif

she dropped an entire set of 8 songs from one producer alone. When people say "LG5 was scrapped for Joanne", we mean a body of completed work, a different concept was ditched in favor of a new direction. "LG5" was being used to describe the body of work that Gaga stopped pursuing.

tumblr_lzj4r82E891qevzsm.gif

They weren't demos that were refitted or remixed (bar Angel Down) to fit the new direction, they were dropped completely.

The argument was the original idea/direction was changed for Joanne, and yes we have the burden of proof. We delivered.

In hindsight (as I'm typing), I feel like we're maybe splitting hairs here. Like we're in agreement directions changed, but we have been using/understanding the use of "LG5" differently

ea72f4318189a8f4ac030ff7bf8b70d6.gif

We're absolutely splitting hairs here but I'd argue it's worth it. The idea of an original album is just used by fans to either feel better about Gaga not returning to her old dance sound or just to be mean and diminish Joanne so that Gaga might feel pressured to go back to that old sound. 

If she decided to release whatever number of songs she wrote with Red-one as an EP, I'd be all for it. I'm curious about the direction they were headed in too. But I'm not deluding myself into thinking she was even close to releasing it as the 5th album. That's just silly to me considering how often I'm sure she has changed the direction of her work before. 

Back to the most important part of my op: to all the fans that won't let this bullshit conversation go because you're bitter, you're annoying little shits. If the names of every person Gaga has worked with in the past 3 years came out, you'd see she's probably put at least 5 albums worth of "different directions" of music "in the trash". ****ing get over it. 

AyaKara

HE WROTE SORRY AND CAKE BY THE OCEAN???

I really wish we heard his and Gaga's song. He makes me think of songs like Filthy Pop and Fancy Pants :giveup:

1 hour ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't like being rude but this fan base is so dumb. I don't know if there's another way to describe the collective lunacy of the comments and diatribe against the only LG5 that exists (Joanne). 

Of course she did a change in direction. She more than likely had multiple changes in direction, working with various writers and exploring different sounds. That's what artists do until they figure out what they want to say. 

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole. Gaga has said from day 1 that she is constantly writing. And there's no reason to believe that her work with these writers is "in the trash". She can use them in the future and re-work them to her liking whenever she feels like it.

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it. Gaga would have been too excited and spilled some hints the way she did in the run up to Joanne.

She was always just WRITING. she takes pride in that process so she's involved and can share pictures from the studio. Other pop stars don't write and their many changes of direction happen over a phone or through email so you don't hear about it.

Its been 8 years we've known this woman and it seems like most of you still don't understand how she works. There's no excuse.

Or Maybe you do already know all of this and ignore it because you like to complain about an album she put her sweat and tears into. Which is fine: you do you. Just know you're acting like a jerk and sharing unfair sentiments about her to the media and journalists who check these fan sites for information and gossip to share. Well done! 

Are you mad?

1 hour ago, SpaceAce said:

Just for further emphasis: I've passed through Justin Bieber forums where the 14 year old girls have more intelligent conversations with observations that are both logical and insightful. 

Most of the talk on here begins with the excruciatingly overused "queen of..." and petulant comments about how she needs better promo.

Maybe it's easy to feel like this a little community bubble but it's not. Everyone has access to this place and it's probably the most popular site relating to Gaga. Consider that nobody in the outside looking in on this fan base would read the comments and have any resulting respect for Gaga. If her fans don't, why would they bother? It's sad.

Omg let people be god its a pop forum its meant to be light. Not everything you read needs to be taken seriously. We have some bad tendencies but we also have insides jokes, common cultural and community references, etc... You sound so bitter and harsh for something that could be explained in far less venomous words.

her direction was polar opposite of Joanne before Mark came along, I love him but no DJWS, no REDone? No :diane:  ?!?!  Cmon Gaga stop shelving songs like tupac. master those and throw an EP out b4 the 13 track , I mean if she put out a EP of 8 songs, it'd be awesome. Joanne ball would b LIT. :rockstar: I really dont like hey girl or JAD. so i wish this CD had 15 like AP did.. maybe theres hope for an app , they still have those songs....... :creepflop: Davey Russell told me in April 13 that'd we'd have them but stuff got messy :( 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived