Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Some people ACTUALLY seriously argue about situations that have never been and take offense in Gaga changing direction and sounds? Oh wow. At least it's a daily reminder to me, that maybe I'm not as sh*t of a person as I think of myself to be. :nick:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I still have the feeling that some of the scrapped songs from 2015 will somehow see the daylight in any way.... wasn't Bloody Mary produced during TFM but made the cut on BTW with the thought it would fit more to the theme of BTW?!

I still think that Gaga wanted to release the scrapped Redone songs but then she thought it wouldn't be the right time or project to release it at this time point also because of David Bowie's death which triggered something in her to change plans. 

It still would be awesome to see what she has created with RedOne, Diane, Elton and Niles Rogers.... I wish she would make a re-release with some of these songs.

No it was all rumours and mere coincidence because when the leaked track list for the EP emerged online after she announced Bad Romance BM was listed as the "fear of alcohol" monster aka because a Bloody Mary is a alcoholic drink as well. It's just coincidence she ended up making an actual song with the title.

Galactic Mess

Well, if all these music writing rumors are true, she could release the album she scrapped (former LG5) very soon then. Maybe by the beginning of next year, when the Joanne tour ends or is close to end.

SpaceAce
6 hours ago, Igor Summerboy said:

I'll never forgive her! The album of our dreams was thrown away beacause of her beautiful ideia of a WHOLE MARK RONSON album. You should have kept it girl, Joanne will be irrelevant in your career, time will show it.

3 hours ago, Miky said:

We better get rid of that guy.

3 hours ago, Trepadation said:

576e560b2200002d00f82f74.jpeg                to                         3408D28200000578-3584613-image-a-61_1462

when will it stop

Reported you for being rude and abrasive. 

44 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Reported you for being rude and abrasive. 

Thanks for the attention :hor: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I'm really curious about the original direction of LG5- like, to what extent it did or did not transfer over to Joanne, and such.

Like, we all pretty much know Joanne was a really quick passion-project of hers, but there's no doubt at least some of what was worked on 2014-2016 made it onto the album (like Angel Down). I'm just curious as to how much did- and, for all that didn't, what it was like.

3 points in and ready for more

That said, what's with all the Joanne hate all of a sudden?

Such a good album does not deserve all that hate lmao

3 points in and ready for more

chrismugler

I believe the original LG5 is a masterpiece, but we might not hear it ever.... Let's focus on the Superbowl Halftime Show + Tour.

Spoiler

Let's hope Gaga brings new fresh sounds and maybe mainstream songs to please all of us in LG6. :staymad:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

chrismugler
6 hours ago, Leeo said:

I think it's from the day she announced Perfect Illusion on iHeart radio, where she played the song for the radio people and something like that, but no sure if there was a vid

53XkYUq.png 53XkYUq.png 53XkYUq.png

I'm still waiting for the dancefloor anthem that FAKE NEWS iHeartRadio told us about in Sept. 2016:reductive:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

PropaGaga
18 hours ago, gagzus said:

No it was all rumours and mere coincidence because when the leaked track list for the EP emerged online after she announced Bad Romance BM was listed as the "fear of alcohol" monster aka because a Bloody Mary is a alcoholic drink as well. It's just coincidence she ended up making an actual song with the title.

Yeah, she wrote "Bloody Mary" while on tour in 2010. We have photos from the day she did it.

lady-gaga.jpg

gagzus
4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Yeah, she wrote "Bloody Mary" while on tour in 2010. We have photos from the day she did it.

lady-gaga.jpg

To be honest this look screams BM :flutter: i love it

Michaelandro
On 25.01.2017. at 2:58 PM, PropaGaga said:

That's the whole point of working on demos, lol.

My point is that before Mark, she was working on somewhat different material hence why she only used Angel down on Joanne. When she went in with Mark she changed the whole direction and that song was the only one that fit the new theme. Idk at least that's what I figured from info we got from people she's worked with at that time. But who knows really, I guess we can agree to disagree :tongue:

It sounds like this era had a lot of material shelved compared to ARTPOP's extras. I wonder if she had a realization of some sort and just decided to put the others away for another time or what. To spend that much time in the studio to make "8" songs with Redone and one with Tranter and then to just shelve them...time costs money, especially studio recording time (unless she did them in her home studio). 

Makes me wonder if she's really saving it all for an album of unreleased/b-sides. 

bitchimtrying

It's kind of like she made the album we all were dying for and wanted to hear, and then locked it in a safe and released Joanne instead. 

Archived