💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

2009Ga in Bernard Chandran!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

outfits like this, the hair, the glasses, the tan, the rockstar-ness about her is a massive part of what made her the icon she is today. Such masculine power was showcased by her when she broke through to worldwide fame. Her live performances featured lots of awkward manly moves in the choreography and the big shoulder pads always gave me a business man like feel to Gaga back in the day she was a money making phenomenon just like those men on wall street. Ya get me?

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

outfits like this, the hair, the glasses, the tan, the rockstar-ness about her is a massive part of what made her the icon she is today. Such masculine power was showcased by her when she broke through to worldwide fame. Her live performances featured lots of awkward manly moves in the choreography and the big shoulder pads always gave me a business man like feel to Gaga back in the day she was a money making phenomenon just like those men on wall street. Ya get me?

Beautifully said.

lamaisongaga.com

7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I miss her style from back then. It was so defined, classy and yet gaga. 

12 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Now shes KindnessGa :poot:

Archived