Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy teases Coven / Murder House crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, Red said:

With Cordelia becoming the Supreme and exposing witches to the world

I remember the Cordelia thing, I knew she'll be the new supreme since the beginning but I can't remember she exposed the witches:awkney: I was kinda sleeping while watching the end of the season:sweat:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LM said:

I remember the Cordelia thing, I knew she'll be the new supreme since the beginning but I can't remember she exposed the witches:awkney: I was kinda sleeping while watching the end of the season:sweat:

It's the very last scene, she gives an interview to a news channel and the last shot is new girls from all over the world arriving at the Coven

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Entropy said:

GAGA BETTER BE THAT ORIGINAL SUPREME OR IM GLUING A WIG TO THAT BALD MEDIOCRE HEAD AND THEN SNATCHING IT BY HAND

It doesnt matter, Gaga's character is technically an actress, not the actual Supreme. Gaga was a reenacter  

darkchylde
23 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

It doesnt matter, Gaga's character is technically an actress, not the actual Supreme. Gaga was a reenacter

idc

Not here for the idea. 

I wish he'd stop trying to cash in on previous success and actually get to work on writing a decent script with a story line :nails: And the actors playing multiple roles things just doesn't work. 

I'd rather he just cancel it at this point. He's ruining the little legacy he built up with the first three seasons. 

Panchecco
On 23/1/2017 at 7:38 PM, monketsharona said:

“It’s a character from season 1 that will be thrust into the world that you are left with at the end of Coven, which is sort of like the male/female/witch academy,”

Michael Langdon for sure
200.gif

On 23/1/2017 at 7:38 PM, monketsharona said:

“And then all of those characters will intertwine, which is confusing because some of them are from seasons 1 and 3. Like, Sarah Paulson will probably be playing 18 characters.”

25-Crazy-Mama-June-Angry-Face.gif

WHY THE F*UCK WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE IT SO CHAOTIC. IT'S ALREADY CONFUSING ENOUGH

I'm honestly so done with this thing that an actor plays more than one role, it's just confusing and unnecessary 

54 minutes ago, Red said:

It's the very last scene, she gives an interview to a news channel and the last shot is new girls from all over the world arriving at the Coven

Yaass I remember. Thank you:hug:

donutellha

inb4 gaga gets caught up with the role like she did with hotel and starts doing stuff......

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

CyanLights
33 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

25-Crazy-Mama-June-Angry-Face.gif

WHY THE F*UCK WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE IT SO CHAOTIC. IT'S ALREADY CONFUSING ENOUGH

I'm honestly so done with this thing that an actors plays more than one role, it's just confusing and unnecessary 

I doubt that there would literally be 18 roles for her to play, but I get it, I hated how Sarah played 3 different characters. Its so unneeded and ridiculous. Its obvious that Ryan didnt intend to have the seasons connected 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

I doubt that there would literally be 18 roles for her to play, but I get it, I hated how Sarah played 3 different characters. Its so unneeded and ridiculous. Its obvious that Ryan didnt intend to have the seasons connected 

ya think? 

Spoiler

:sharon:

CyanLights
Just now, Panchecco said:

ya think? 

Hide contents

:sharon:

Just clarifying :sweat: I read your reaction as genuine panic :sweat:

Hmm, I feel like it could be interesting, if done right.

Roanoke was a roller coaster of pretty interesting highs, yet pretty frightening lows. Hotel had incredible characterization and aesthetic design, but a pretty overblown plot that only shined through campiness itself. Freak Show and Coven  also had amazing aesthetic design and characterization, but were also kind of a drag, narratively. 

3 points in and ready for more

FrankGutz

OMG, I loved Holte, Freakshow & Asylum, i need more like those seasons :diane:

He can keep it the mess of Coven tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

4 hours ago, Red said:

Oooh I forgot ha. She better dye ha hair cause she looks exactly like Cordelia.

Cordelia has straight hair,how could anyone misidentify her for Billie Dean? :derpga:

Archived