Quark

Is Gaga performing on the roof?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga performing on the roof?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

As you know, the media is treating Gaga performing on top of the roof of Superbowl Stadium as a fact. But nothing as actually been confirmed. So do you think she is performing on roof?

ToxicHot

That would be so dope. Tp1BuV6.png

But I doubt it. Guess we'll have to wait & see! :staymad:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

monsterdino

Imagine her singing Joanne on the roof with her guitar, swinging her hand up singing "Giiiirl where do you think you're going". THE SLAYAGEE :diane:

Caesium

Yes she is going to recreate the moment she pushed Lina Morgana off that hotel roof in an Illuminati ritual as a homage to how she rose to stardom and is where she is today :excited2: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Dorothy Gale

I'm thinking yes. I get the vibe that the no guests and rooftop performance rumors were true.

Earthling

I really really hope she is :giveup:

I need that big spectacle, stadium shocking moment. 

If I see her descend from that roof it would literally vaporise my weave, snatch every last strand from the follicle and leave my bald. :cryga:

*she switched baristas. ☕

gagasgrande
32 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Yes she is going to recreate the moment she pushed Lina Morgana off that hotel roof in an Illuminati ritual as a homage to how she rose to stardom and is where she is today :excited2: 

i ****ing screamed 

OMonster

I don't think she's going to perform a song on the roof... but I do think it will facilitate her entrance. I really can see her being lowered dramatically into the stadium to the synth intro of Poker Face. 

If this happens, it'll be truly iconic. 

Imagine that. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

The Fame Joanne

No. I do think if an "insider" says sth will happen, it is less likely that it will become true than before he said it :lolga: 

Archived