Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you want Million Reasons to die?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

It's good that it's hanging on even if it's just in lower regions of iTunes, it means sales are happening and maybe with the release of a new single if Million Reasons is still around it can ride the wave of the new single. I just don't really see the reason for wanting it gone it's a great song. 

Musery

Luke78619

No one WANTS it to die, it's just not getting played on radio so it's not gonna do well 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

It's been dead for 2 months everywhere except for NZ and Italy. It's dead on streaming, dead on radio. No reason to keep pushing a cadaver. Move on.

1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

No it Wont die and it will go 1 again after Superbowl, deal with it haters.

:rip:

AlexanderMagno

I'm one of those who wanted MR to be a single (I'd prefer it to be the lead single actually) so I'm incredibly disappointed.

I don't want it to die, but the song is not doing well and Gaga is doing nothing about it. We want a third single because we hope (not sure we should) it will be a fresh start.

Caesium

Because despite all the promo (numerous TV appearances, discounted every other week on iTunes etc) it still flopped and is unlikely to be a hit months after being released when Gaga has done all the promo she can really do for it. Radio won't play it and the streaming is weak. Super Bowl is unlikely to change that. At best it will rise to around #50-60 on the Hot 100 and then drop off the chart the next week.

It's best to just pull the plug and let MR be buried in Gaga's mausoleum alongside MTN, G.U.Y. and PI.

giphy.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

2020Covid19IsOurs
7 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

It's not giving us one good one to stay

:sharon:

Tru tho:madge:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

PanPikus

Because it had its time and now is the time for 3rd single. :nails:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Rebel Heart

The music video was the final nail in the coffin tbh. It had so much potential to smash but the video killed all of it. It's been doing very well on iTunes in my country but apart from that it's a flop. Time to stop beating a dead horse and move onto the next single which better be DIC :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

VforVendetta

Because some people are delusional enough to think that a 3rd single followed by two unsuccessful singles will do better than a second single that has a very positve response from the GP, stays in the top 70 of itunes with almost no airplay and actually only needs airplay to become big (streaming is not something that will chance if the song doesn't become a hit from sales/airplay first)

warhol killer

I don't want it to die, I just don't want it near the Super Bowl Halftime.

It ruins the mood and energy of the show. :grr:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived