💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga better performer than Beyonce

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Many here say that "Beyonce is the best performer this generation" but I think that Gaga is better than Beyonce. The reason I say this is because Gaga is much more versatile than Beyonce. Beyonce's acclaim mostly comes from the fact that she is a great choreographed dancer. She is a good singer too but her dancing is what really gets people's attention. Also many here equate a great performance with a great choreography. But there are many other ways to be a great performer than just dancing. Freddy Mercury and Jimmy Hendrix for example are considered some of the greatest performers and they did not really have any choreographed sequences. Gaga is more like a Freddy Mercury type of performer but with choreography included. She can entertain with dancing, singing, instruments, energy, charisma, and theatrics. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Delusional Aura said:

Have you seen the performances during this new era? :ladyhaha:

Yes. Most of them were great. Why?

If you strip both of everything and put them both on stage Beyonce would outshine Gaga based off of raw performance skills alone...BUT what makes Gaga such a strong live entertainer is her fusion of raw talent and intricate settings, instruments, choreo, staging, costumes etc..which is just as important.

Delusional Aura
Just now, Enigma said:

Yes. Most of them were great. Why?

Vocally ofc they were nothing less than perfect. But...come on comparing it to the Lemonade performances is delutional even for me. But I get what you're saying.

Just now, Delusional Aura said:

Vocally ofc they were nothing less than perfect. But...come on comparing it to the Lemonade performances is delutional even for me. But I get what you're saying.

Yeah but it was Gaga's choice for the performances to mostly consist of just singing. But all had great energy and vocals. And in general I feel like Gaga could do more to entertain than Beyonce. Even if sometimes Beyonce has better performances than Gaga. 

Neight Shayde

Although Gaga can sing better than Beyonce,

Beyonce can sing better while dancing than Gaga.

Beyonce gives off a consistent Michael Jackson vibe whenever she gets on stage ( just like gaga did during her TMB dance in the dark performances). 

1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

Although Gaga can sing better than Beyonce,

Beyonce can sing better while dancing than Gaga.

Beyonce gives off a consistent Michael Jackson vibe whenever she gets on stage ( just like gaga did during her TMB dance in the dark performances). 

Gaga has the added benefit that she can entertaining with musical instruments and theater-like acting while performing. She is also much more wild and unpredictable which add to her performances.

Beyonce is a better dancer. But I think Gaga has her beat in everything else; vocals, versatility/variety, and emotion.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Really, I agree.

Spoiler

Except for the whole "delusional" bit :green:

Gaga's a better performer depending on which aspect of the performance you're looking at and who you're asking. Vocally, she has nearly everyone beat and not many people would argue with that :poot: Imo, she also gives her performances more "weight" and meaning. Like, there's always some story being told or some message being carried across. And her fashion > Beyonce's fashion.

Of course, a Beyonce fan could say that exact same thing and they wouldn't be wrong. There's no objective way to tell since nearly every detail is subjective and opinion based :shrug:

They're both great performers and icons in their own right. I'm happy leaving it at that. There's no need for a competition :laughga:

It's weird, because they're comparable, yet... very much not, at the same time.

It's like they're good at the same kind of things, in a different way. And in different ways.

As others have said, Beyonce is honestly better in terms of pure pop performance- she is a master at the craft of singing and dancing at the same time.

Gaga, on the other hand, is like a weird combo of a really good small stage band performer and a really nerdy theatre kid, thrown on the big stage.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived