Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Backstage video on Instagram

KleinGa

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

If that is her voice she sounds different. 

But like she uses weird voices alot so sometimes its like hmm

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It's her f*cking voice. Sorry that it changes over the years or whatever. 

It's literally the most minuscule thing you could focus on.

And I'm sorry, but don't give me this "some of us are here because we used to deeply connect with a personality that is fading away fast" bullsh*t. It's her voice. Maybe she was doing rehearsals that day and that made it sound a bit weird.

You are literally saying her voice = her personality. She still has that same passion and love! It's just her voice!

it's not only her voice. you know that.

and yes, the way one speaks is very telling of their character. what are you even trying to deny...

I'm not one to rant every time she's acting weird. and you know she does that a lot. but this... this literally made my jaw drop. no one I know this well can provoke the same reaction if they simply put on a different accent.

she doesn't act like a superstar anymore. she used to say that you can choose your fame by the way you speak, carry yourself etc. and now that she's achieved her goal she's acting like a teamwork instructor. her distinct character i.e. her star quality is fading and that's a fact. and it's irritating mostly because she was the strongest character in pop. that's why she was compared to Madonna one year into her career. it's likely the reason you are here too.

Reality
21 minutes ago, JDi said:

and yes, the way one speaks is very telling of their character. what are you even trying to deny...

I'm not one to rant every time she's acting weird. and you know she does that a lot. but this... this literally made my jaw drop. no one I know this well can provoke the same reaction if they simply put on a different accent.

she doesn't act like a superstar anymore. she used to say that you can choose your fame by the way you speak, carry yourself etc. and now that she's achieved her goal she's acting like a teamwork instructor. her distinct character i.e. her star quality is fading and that's a fact. and it's irritating mostly because she was the strongest character in pop. that's why she was compared to Madonna one year into her career. it's likely the reason you are here too.

She recently opened about being raped and sexually assaulted, and her depression and anxiety coupled with the fact that she also recently opened up about having PTSD. 

I don't know about you, but that takes balls and courage to do that. Don't try to say she's "fading". She has friends leave her, betray her for money, she had managers leave, and even her fans. I'm sorry that she can't be that "perfect pop star" 24/7.

Do you realize what you're saying is pretty selfish? Like, "she's fading" and the fact that that's "irritating" to you? Are you serious? She's doing the Super Bowl in two weeks! Be f*cking glad and excited!

🃏🖤👹

KleinGa
29 minutes ago, JDi said:

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She recently opened about being raped and sexually assaulted, and her depression and anxiety coupled with the fact that she also recently opened up about having PTSD. 

I don't know about you, but that takes balls and courage to do that. Don't try to say she's "fading". She has friends leave her, betray her for money, she had managers leave, and even her fans. I'm sorry that she can't be that "perfect pop star" 24/7.

Do you realize what you're saying is pretty selfish? Like, "she's fading" and the fact that that's "irritating" to you? Are you serious? She's doing the Super Bowl in two weeks! Be f*cking glad and excited!

I think this is being taken way too far just from a voice recording that was very low quality. I think her voice was done for a particular effect. Can we focus on her message and not the sound of her voice?

Just now, M Monstre said:

I'm not attacking her. I originally said I was concerned.

what's irritating is she's got enough support from her management, her team, family and friends and tens of millions of fans. like you said, she's doing the Super Bowl. she doesn't have to act like things around her are so fragile. they're rather grand. she's talented, successful and loved. if she can't be strong and has to go on and on about it, what's left for traumatized people who can't receive the amount of support she does?

Some of yall right now:

Honestly sounds like a combo of her being choked up, shitty audio quality, and possibly not smoking as much/at all in preparation for the SB (less raspy). 

Evan Peters

3 paragraph essays on why the sound of her voice means she's changed as a person and that you miss the old her :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

48 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

UMMM WHO IS TALKING?!?! THAT IS NOT HER VOICE?!

Stefani Germaphobenatta 9lPLtTG.jpg 

FreePalestine

giskardsb
2 hours ago, JDi said:

what's irritating is she's got enough support from her management, her team, family and friends and tens of millions of fans. like you said, she's doing the Super Bowl. she doesn't have to act like things around her are so fragile. they're rather grand. she's talented, successful and loved. if she can't be strong and has to go on and on about it, what's left for traumatized people who can't receive the amount of support she does?

She doesn't sound depressed or traumatized in that clip. She sounds very moved and humbled by her position and the relationship she has with fans.  being humble and emotional is not weak, even if many here seem to think women are only strong when they are acting the bad bitch role.  Just another form of female belittlement and not so hidden misogyny. 

18 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

She doesn't sound depressed or traumatized in that clip. She sounds very moved and humbled by her position and the relationship she has with fans.  being humble and emotional is not weak, even if many here seem to think women are only strong when they are acting the bad bitch role.  

no one needs a bad bitch here. I'm not into that. she simply sounds dispirited every time she's moved. it feels bleak and contradictory.

27 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Just another form of female belittlement and not so hidden misogyny. 

oh dear God

Reality
7 hours ago, JDi said:

Just because you obtain massive success doesn't mean that you're automatically happy. It's very obvious that she wasn't happy for the longest time. Ever heard the saying "Money can't buy you happiness"? Just because she has all the fame and money and supposedly all the people around her loving her, doesn't mean that she herself is happy.

As @KleinGa stated, we need to just focus on the message behind the video and remember the fact that in 2 weeks, she'll have the biggest show of her life. I think you're delving into this way too deep. 

🃏🖤👹

NewYorkCity

Some of you really need to check your lifes because if a voice pitch makes you meltdown... you have serious issues.

anyway, I am so hyped omg 

Archived