Igor Hachul

Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Igor Hachul

The YouTube channel is asking for more subscribers so they can release the rest of the footage. Let's do it!

Igor Hachul

6 hours ago, The Night said:

This looks like a fan recording with an extremely good, semi-professional camera. There wereย a few for The Monster Ball too (they weren't this good though). The only legitimate professional recording of the Born This Way Ball is the one they did in Oslo (?)ย that was used in a commercial for the tour and the Arthur Fogel documentary. It's definitely not as good as a full fledged DVD/livestream recording, but it's certainly better than what we have now - nothing. I really, really hope it leaks some day.

I am sure it will leak someday in the following 6 yearsย :toofunny::giveup:

I mean, Madonna's tour leaked like 6 years later. Maybe the BTWB will take longer or is closer than we think.ย 

The night sky tells all

KonradStache
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

What happened to the audio?ย :gum:ย The underwater effect

idk, but I reupload this when I leak ARTPOP one but not today and not tomorrowย 

Mr Ricky
Just now, KStache said:

idk, but I reupload this when I leak ARTPOP one but not today and not tomorrowย 

Thank you.ย 

bewr3au.gif

Crossfit

These are awesome! I don't understand why people are being rude about it, especially when there are fanbases that would literally DIE for screen footage from shows to leak.ย 

Archived