Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Kelly Rowland about gaga's SB performance

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

TMZ -

Kelly Rowland is nothing but excited for Lady Gaga's upcoming Super Bowl halftime show ... but knows it will be the runner-up compared to the Destiny's Child show.

We got Kelly leaving Serafina in L.A. Saturday night, and we ask her if she's stoked about Lady Gaga doing the Pepsi halftime show at Super Bowl LI.

She definitely is ... but the DC alum clearly thinks Gaga's won't touch the one she did with Beyoncé. A wink and smile says a lot here. 

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/01/22/kelly-rowland-lady-gaga-super-bowl-shade/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I wouldn't call it shade. Just TMZ being extra and trying to fuel a negative reaction but they failed.

Regina George
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I wouldn't call it shade. Just TMZ being extra and trying to fuel a negative reaction but they failed.

Yea.. I changed threads name cuz it was not really a shade.. 

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

TMZ -

Kelly Rowland is nothing but excited for Lady Gaga's upcoming Super Bowl halftime show ... but knows it will be the runner-up compared to the Destiny's Child show.

We got Kelly leaving Serafina in L.A. Saturday night, and we ask her if she's stoked about Lady Gaga doing the Pepsi halftime show at Super Bowl LI.

She definitely is ... but the DC alum clearly thinks Gaga's won't touch the one she did with Beyoncé. A wink and smile says a lot here. 

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/01/22/kelly-rowland-lady-gaga-super-bowl-shade/

giphy.gif

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Yea.. I changed threads name cuz it was not really a shade.. 

I just wish other members would watch the video before jumping into conclusions because Kelly was actually really nice and sounded ecstatic about Gaga doing the halftime show and then people on TMZ are calling her "irrelevant" and "beyonces backup singer" for not even saying anything :air: 

SlaeUrAnus

You guys are being extra.

There was no "shade" and I am sure Kelly's comment was light hearted. We all know Gaga loves Kelly and Kelly loves Gaga. Another case of sensationalism by TMZ.

I find the 'back-up singer' comments uncalled for too. Despite Beyonce being favourited by her father and being the 'main' star in DC, Kelly managed to establish a successful solo career and is a very good singer.

In my messy era.

Archived