💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sacrilege Appreciation Thread

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

A masterpiece in both sound and visual. Nearly 4 years later and I'm still shook. Very thought provoking and has a nice commentary on humanity, hypocrisy, religion and relationships. Who else likes this? :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I had never heard this song before & at first I thought that this is not my cup of tea and just as I was about to exit this thread I started to dig it a little bit and now that the video is over I actually like it :wub:

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I had never heard this song before & at first I thought that this is not my cup of tea and just as I was about to exit this thread I started to dig it a little bit and now that the video is over I actually like it :wub:

I'm so glad you gave it a go. Honestly, this is so underrated. Not many videos can tell a story this effectively. I thought it was just going to be random stuff because at first I just wanted to listen to the band's new song, but then things got really interesting. The director's cut is even more disturbing

Spoiler

I can't find a link now but it shows the car owner who was laughing maniacally and holding the flares raping the pastor before they shoot him

I like the progression and the build-up of the story because you think of one thing and then you are proven wrong with the next scenes that are shown--another layer of meta-commentary on how quick people are to judge sometimes. :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, Dawson said:

that choir at the end always gets me :giveup: 

Same :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz

i use to stan so hard this bop :diane:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester
5 hours ago, frankgutz said:

i use to stan so hard this bop :diane:

Well re-stan then!!

Q86KV.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz
13 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Well re-stan then!!

Q86KV.gif

always, Gold Lion & Sacrilege will always be my fave YYY songs

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

always, Gold Lion & Sacrilege will always be my fave YYY songs

Maps + Heads Will Roll and this for me

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Maps + Heads Will Roll and this for me

HWR is awesome too :diane: 

Archived