• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

OMG they r going to show Britney & Madonna kiss, what a MESS

I wonder who is playing Madonna 

LaLuna

It's gonna be so weird watching a Britney biopic though... Most biopics I've seen were about people I hardly knew or was a fan of but I hadn't seen many interviews or performances (like Aaliyah and TLC). But with Britney it's a different story. I was a huge fan in the early 2000s, and I've seen her live, I'm the same age as her so I feel like I practically grew up with her. Plus, we know her entire life. So yeah, it's gonna be a little weird. 

But I'm SO watching this, even though it's probably gonna be a mess like the Aaliyah biopic :lolly:

dlioncourt91
3 hours ago, HausAlly said:

how can they do this then? i would've thought that they would need permission from her at least

Not all the time. Her team did prohibit them from using any of her music in the film.

The title is horrible.

Lowkey hoping the 2007 VMA's are featured.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lifetime r.i.p

this is gonna be tragic... Briney could have a serious movie from top notch Hollywood. A movie that exposes the whole Hollywood and music industry, i would live for it.

On 22/01/2017 at 5:13 PM, Gohan said:

Me @ all of this:

WHAT IS THIS IM SCREAMING :air: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

8 hours ago, Killa said:

Lifetime r.i.p

this is gonna be tragic... Briney could have a serious movie from top notch Hollywood. A movie that exposes the whole Hollywood and music industry, i would live for it.

Probably in 30 years, by now, just like they cant have a decent movie about Marilyn yet

20 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Not all the time. Her team did prohibit them from using any of her music in the film.

okay that sucks im not gonna watch it then, she in the least deserves the respect of controlling how her story is told 

Haroon

This may be a silly question but are people actually allowed to make movies about other people like this without their permission? :confused: Like explicitly being about another person, not even sneakily being inspired or anything :emma: 

Regina George
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

This may be a silly question but are people actually allowed to make movies about other people like this without their permission? :confused: Like explicitly being about another person, not even sneakily being inspired or anything :emma: 

They made one for MJ when he was alive and I'm pretty sure we all can use famous name or person for movie without any official permission.

And that's sad cuz they basically manipulate persons life how ever they want.. 

Haroon
33 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

They made one for MJ when he was alive and I'm pretty sure we all can use famous name or person for movie without any official permission.

And that's sad cuz they basically manipulate persons life how ever they want.. 

That's horrible :wtfga: Can't they fight back and sue or something for like slander? :confused:

Archived