đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Swears Live on Air During Women's March Speech

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke
2 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She'll probably have to pay a lot of fines but I admire her. She's a real activist that cares for the people and not if her next album sells or not cause now half the country is divided. I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift.

Agree with everything you said. Money is not an issue to Madonna, but, at the same time, the fact that she gets fined for saying some expletives while speaking the truth is so stupid. I guess a fine is just a warning point to Madge

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

Agree with everything you said. Money is not an issue to Madonna, but, at the same time, the fact that she gets fined for saying some expletives while speaking the truth is so stupid. I guess a fine is just a warning point to Madge

I agree, I doubt Madonna thought of the money while saying that. She has balls.

****ing love this woman, I've been listening to her older albums like Erotica and Ray of Light lately and I've come to respect her so much as an artist and activist......queen :wub:

Sepsami
2 hours ago, Caesium said:

Bit tragic that all she could say was **** you to the detractors rather than clocking them with an actual receipt or argument

Go feminism I guess tho

naza25.gif

That's how feminism works :awkney:

DeanWinchester

Okay but political-song collab with Gaga when? It would be so ****ing iconic as it is, even moreso if used against Trump

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Saint Hollywood
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Okay but political-song collab with Gaga when? It would be so ****ing iconic as it is, even moreso if used against Trump

Probably will be released alongside Making Joanne: Episode 3 :giggle:

Spoiler

2IaFCzR.gif

Nirvana
57 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

****ing love this woman, I've been listening to her older albums like Erotica and Ray of Light lately and I've come to respect her so much as an artist and activist......queen :wub:

Her best albums (in my opinion) :heart:

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, Redstreak said:

I was watching it live I was shook :rip: 

Me too especially because I was watching with my Grandpa who's like 80

display name

Queen'll never change. I live, but yeah, "suck a ****" as a phrase should die, unless it's an offer. Nonetheless, slé kween. :giveup: 

Archived