Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Super Bowl outfits expectations?

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

asfittingasmcqueen

Title says it all :lolly: At this point I think there's two possibilities: she either goes classic leather-gaga (see spoiler for pictures) which I find unlikely

Spoiler

tumblr_ok3ni0wicM1rggb8zo2_540.jpg

or she goes for something more fitting for this era aesthetics. Lately she's been really into glittery outfits and I definitely think she could pull something similar to any of these looks 

tumblr_ok3ni0wicM1rggb8zo1_540.jpg

starts with a big Gladys Tamez hat (for a memorable silhouette at the beginning), later gets into a more comfortable two-piece outfit for choreography and then a sparkly dress for the ballad ending

either way, something tells me she's going to surprise us (hopefully the good way) and wear something completely unexpected 

what do you think?

Dorothy Gale

Maybe some sort of classic Gaga bodysuit/silhouette? It depends if she wants to do updated versions of old looks or more Joanne inspired fashion. 

display name

I'd love something along the lines of the origami dress. Pure excellence.

Or something with overly large shoulder pads. :flutter: 

JustAnotherDay

I think she will a classic crazyga outfit or two for her old hits and a Joanne outfit for the Joanne songs, it will be interesting to see how everything works logistically 

was NickARTPOP

Brolysskins
3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I want these: 

gagabtwcostumes2.jpg 

But only one can dream :( 

She looks so short with these lol I love them tho

Brolysskins
Just now, Sizzily said:

Nothing too bulky and provides easy enough mobility.

a thong and pasties would be amazing lol

chromaticainmyhead

I think we will see A LOT of pedazzled clothings and the I really hope she wears her iconic black platform high heels

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Pierre

She needs outfits changes and they have to be family-friendly, we shoul not expect something too sexy or thight. Probably a bodysuit as a base with elements to remove or add like capes, pants, shoulder stuff, hats :green: jackets... 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

The Child

Something black.

I won't accept any other color, I want something black.

Preferably a black catsuit, maybe a leather catsuit.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

I think she'll mix both styles. She'll have a classic leather jacket on and a sparkly outfit underneath... my guess is a body suit similar to the VSFS

I think she'll go with neutral soft tones: black or white, with gold or silver details and a touch of pastel colors (probably just the hat/shoes)

Spoiler

my only hope is that she doesn't wear too much fringes

they can go from glamorous to wacky cowboy costume in 2.5 seconds

KweenSupreme

I think she's going to put the Lady to bed and unleash GAGA for the halftime show. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

BuzzcutSeason

Nothing to extreme, just something that screams amazingness. Like a BTW-Grammys outfit (really liked it for some reason/could be remembering it wrong) or Paparazzi at SNL without all the flowers? It doesn't have to be showy but something thats like popstar-ish?. No Pink hats.

Archived