WildAmerican

Third Single at the Super Bowl?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Third Single at the Super Bowl?

• YES
    • NO

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

What is your opinion? Ditch MR and give a new single a chance at a huge moment? This is just meant to poll we already have had a lot of discussions about this topic over in the charts thread.

Weasel

I think it's stupid not to capitalize of this potential attention she might create. Remember how last year everyone wanted her to drop something after doing the national anthem? Well, how can you not drop a new single after you just performed for 100 million viewers. 

Batwings

I can just imagine the stadium, completely dark. Then the opening chords of Diamond Heart begin. Gaga is on stage, illuminated only by a single spotlight as she sings the opening lyrics. Then when the chorus begins, all the lights come on, and BAM! Dancers, glitter, magic, and the spectacle begins! 

Then immediately after the performance, Diamond Heart is announced as the 3rd single, she drops the video, and she announces the Joanne Tour. 

Edonis

It's been three months with Million Reasons. Highly unlikely but if it picks up it picks up. I'm just ready to see her perform something new again. 

I thought it would be A-YO until I saw the video from the airport. Now I'm starting to think John Wayne, and I'm just like, can I just, like, hang off the back of your horse and could you SLAY A LITTLE FASTER?!

Archived