Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Little Monsters targeted by Christians

RitaOral

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, monstereo said:

I personally don't think Obama is racist, but again, its up to interpretation.

Both race and religion as well as nationality can be excuses to hide imperialism. So if you are president of a country like USA and continue on with imperialist policy that is racist but it isn't because of race simply money. So the bit  about money lover$ is  anti racist in that way. money is the worst religion really and one atheists are often members of.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, deeman said:

Both race and religion as well as nationality can be excuses to hide imperialism. So if you are president of a country like USA and continue on with imperialist policy that is racist but it isn't because of race simply money. So the message about money lover$ is  anti racist in that way.

what does this say in english

emma roberts is an abuser

monstereo
1 hour ago, lego said:

Oh right 

rzYv4.gif

Anything wrong with what I said?

Obviously you can't rebuke it if a gif is your only response.

Just now, monstereo said:

Anything wrong with what I said?

Obviously you can't rebuke it if a gif is your only response.

I rebuked you long time ago, gif is there to say goodbye to your senseless and quite scary way of thinking. :awkney: 

FreePalestine

monstereo
3 minutes ago, lego said:

I rebuked you long time ago, gif is there to say goodbye to your senseless and quite scary way of thinking. :awkney: 

Nothing senseless about it, but if you wanna be stuck in your one-way thinking and don't want to open your mind to anyone else's viewpoint but your own, that's on you. Enjoy your bubble that you seem very comfortable in.

3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Nothing senseless about it, but if you wanna be stuck in your one-way thinking and don't want to open your mind to anyone else's viewpoint but your own, that's on you. Enjoy your bubble that you seem very comfortable in.

Ironic, coming from you. :toofunny: 

FreePalestine

monstereo
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Ironic, coming from you. :toofunny: 

How so? I'm the one understanding the "other side", even though I don't necessarily agree with it. You on the other hand are stuck in your own way of thinking.

Also, a response with mostly irrelevant questions =/= affectedly rebuking.

Cocaine Heart
3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

If a Muslim were to hold a sign like that would you be saying the same thing ? :oprah:

And your point of view is very skewed to your own bias. 

We going to boo

monstereo
9 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

If a Muslim were to hold a sign like that would you be saying the same thing ? :oprah:

And your point of view is very skewed to your own bias. 

If a Muslim was holding up a sign saying "repent Jews, Christians, and Hindus, and find Allah" with people labeling them racist, I would absolutely be saying the same thing because that's a ridiculous accusation to make. Ideology =/= race.

That's my main argument. People should be able to criticize religions without having the "racist" label slapped onto them so carelessly.

And please enlighten me about "my own bias"

Letmelivemylife

Ok see ya there!!!!! Lord knows I need a vacation. :D lol I'm a smart ass I know. These are the kind of people that give religion a bad name. I'd like to point out I went to catholic school for 12 years (13 if you count kindergarten). We had many LGBT students and we all loved them for who they were. My classmates and I physically watched the towers fall on 9/11. An ordinary day at school turned into such a tragedy. On that day, race or sexual orientation didn't matter as we all comforted eachother. That's how it should be

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FGGrayson

omg yes!! we made it, im so proud tbh :cryga:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived