Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

Edge Of Venus
24 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Another day another supposed half assed comment about how she doesn't like this "feud" with Gaga. Is it too much for Madge to explicitly state she doesn't have anything against Gaga? Apparently so because she always dodges the issue with statements like these. I won't take her seriously and find her ingenuine as a result. 

She did.

Madonna: I don’t think she wants my crown, either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown” or “she’s in some space of mine.” She has her thing. I do think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
46 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

"monster wearing shades" gobbling up manufactured/pre-made iconic stuff

That bitch lmfaoooo

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

she blatantly ripped off one of my songs.

Even when it seems she's being nice she gets in another dig. She doesn't even believe that nor did she care. She just exploited the controversy to further her career. The controversy already existed months before she was asked about it. BTW doesn't sound much like EY, the whole thing was exaggerated, people just used it to tear Gaga down when she was at her peak.

Blue Jeans
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Queen of arguing while still having her umbilical cord attached :firega: 

Hide contents

I never make comments like this but I really couldn't resist this time :giveup: 

Boo you hor

cqfRO89.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

"Its absurd"

Ok babe, but you literally spent an entire album campaign trying to bring her down

Still love Madonna but you can't deny there was a disagreement/shade between them and it was mostly one sided :madge:

And it somehow became all fine until Gaga said in an interview a few weeks ago "I write music, I play instruments, I produce music. What we do is different". Like if Madonna didn't write all her songs, doesn't play guitar and doesn't have producing credits on like 95% of her songs

TropicOfCANCER

oh pls. the ONLY reason there was a "feud" between madonna and gaga was because of what MADONNA SAID. Your own fault, henny.

Gagaplayer315

Being in a feud with Madonna since she was born, planning her SuperBowl show when she was 4, singing jazz since she was 13.  I just love how Gaga seems to have had this incredibly productive childhood  :sharon::ladyhaha:

sipthistea
22 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

And it somehow became all fine until Gaga said in an interview a few weeks ago "I write music, I play instruments, I produce music. What we do is different". Like if Madonna didn't write all her songs, doesn't play guitar and doesn't have producing credits on like 95% of her songs

That was shady tbh :ladyhaha:, and not completely accurate. But I guess it's just exhausting for her to be compared to Madonna everytime she releases something new.

Like it's not that Madonna invented chord progressions or something. There are tons of similar songs.

JusKeepBreathin

Madonna's new album Louise to be released this summer. The feud was stupid. Madonna egged it on. Gaga also took herself and it a bit too seriously. Jennifer never seemed mad when they asked her about Mariah's comment "I don't know her." She always laughed it off. Gaga could have made the whole thing work in her favor instead she kinda shut down and became defensive. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ok Madonna, like we didn't know about all the shade you threw to Gaga... I'm glad it finally stopped, cuz it was a complete non sense. 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

KleinGa

“I genuinely love her so much. I think she is so amazing. She could never be replicated and, yes, I’m Italian, I’m from New York, and not for nothing, it’s not my fault that I kind of look like her, right? So, look, if anything, it’s more annoying to me that people would insinuate that I don’t like to be compared to her … She’s wonderful and inspiring and liberating, and she’s certainly inspired my album, as did David Bowie, as did Prince, as did Michael Jackson, as did Grace Jones, and I would never take that away.”

I may be no expert in pop music but I do know enough to be sure that The Rolling Stones were accused of copying the rhythm and blues of their predecessors, as were The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who and Led Zeppelin and all the way up."

Gaga on Madonna 

MadonnaNation SUCK IT 

LaLuna

"It's absurd"

Just as absurd as you calling her song reductive and mocking her during your concerts, honey :reductive:

Archived