Lana or Lorde

Nono

Who?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

Girl, Lana has stage fright. She ain't looking depressed, that's the look people have when they are afraid of doing a mistake in front of hundredss and thouaands and people. And Lana has looked really happy in all the shows I have seen her.

Youa rw just one of those people who think music has to be upbeat, fast, with a big beat to not be sad. A lot of Lana's songs aren't sad. There are only around 3-4 songs in her discography which I would consider deeply depressive.

And stop it, you act like you think you got a superior taste. Not to mention that I see you in every Lana thread commenting the same stuff all over again

Her voice is deeply depressive. And no I dont think music has to be upbeat and fast all the time, its just the fact that I cant listen to Lana's voice. 

Since when were you Big Brother? I have only commented on this thread and 2 others related to Lana so I dont think that's all of them:trollga: Sorry if I offended you but I'm just here to express my opinion

OT: Lorde stans Gaga, dont think Lana Del Rey does

End Racism Now

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
31 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Her voice is deeply depressive. And no I dont think music has to be upbeat and fast all the time, its just the fact that I cant listen to Lana's voice. 

Since when were you Big Brother? I have only commented on this thread and 2 others related to Lana so I dont think that's all of them:trollga: Sorry if I offended you but I'm just here to express my opinion

Since when is your opinion a fact? :oprah: Because nearly everyone of my friends say she has a voice which carries emotions, not that she has a depressive one.

And who cares if Lana stans Gaga? 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Since when is your opinion a fact? :oprah: Because nearly everyone of my friends say she has a voice which carries emotions, not that she has a depressive one.

And who cares if Lana stans Gaga? 

I never once said that my opinion was fact:oprah: My opinion is what I believe, and I believe that she is deeply depressing - thats why I dont listen to her. Its simple really. You listen to the artist that you like. 

Most of my friends dont like Lana Del Rey because they get bored with her. 

Obviously in a poll on a GAGA fan site I'm going to go with the one who stans for the queen that is GAGA 

End Racism Now

Lana. 

Lorde is amazing too, I am a casual fan, but I prefer Melanie Martinez and Halsey, something about them just grabbed me and it won't let go :giveup:  

But they are all so amazing and talented :heart:  Lana is obviously the queen of alt Pop, like her or not.  

Melanie, I believe, released the strongest alt pop album since Lana.  What a baby legend <3 

The Child

Lana honestly.

Even if I'm not that into her music, I genuinely like her a lot as a person.

On the other hand, Lorde's music was way too repetitive for my taste and her persona made me dislike her. She came in the industry, became big and she thought she could **** talk all of her predecessors like Britney. :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
13 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yaaaaaaaas, love putting her records on and sitting in a corner in my room wanting to kill myself cause I'm depressed with her voice and her songs are boring af

What a fun way of spending free time

12 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Not when Lana is singing (if you could call it that) 

Gaga's Joanne (song) and Girgio Girls is sad but the difference is Gaga can put emotion into it cause she can actually sing. I cry everytime I hear Girgio Girls cause I can relate to it. Gaga's voice doesnt depress me and I could listen to it all day.

Lana's voice is good if you are thinking of suicide or self-harm because at that point you'd be dead after listening to her first album. Lana is so boring I would rather listen to Madonna - and thats a stretch for me- but at least I'll be alive

11 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Joanne is very beautiful and you can hear the emotion in her voice. She isnt shouty only really on John Wayne. I relate to Girgio Girls cause my grandad passed away from cancer and it hits me everytime I hear it. 

I dont understand how people can like Lana Del Rey. I really liked the remix to Summertime Sadness and I checked out the original and I was so so bored. I dont want to slit my wrists, I was exagerrating. My inner self actually has good taste in music and thats why I dont listen to Lana Del Rey.:reductive:

I'm not depressed or sad, but I have questions to ask those who actually like her. In my eyes, she is the worst 'singer' out there, even Taylor Swift is better. I can think of better ways to spend my money rather than on a Lana Del Rey album:madge:

No need to be this rude. Wow it's your opinion, let others have their own opinions and stop trying to shove up our asses your opinion. I reported you btw, this is an unacceptable behavior. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kanyeee West

I choose LORDE. 

I love both Lorde and Lana but at the end of the day my choice is LORDE.

I love Lana's Voice , Song writing and the Melodies ,(I Love Lana's Voice more than Lorde's) but sometime I get this kind of depression and sadness  from some of her stuff (Mostly Ultraviolence Album) and she goes so far with romantic stuff in a not positive way, also she can't perform live , also most of Lana's songs are around Romantic, Relationship stuff which is not all of life , but on the other hand Lorde's point of view in songwriting is really wide and it includes really vast area of life , it's like she is talking about different and more dimensions of current world we are living in and she isn't mostly focused on Romantic and relationship stuff which I guess this is the reason why Lorde become instant fav by world compared to Lana. and Lorde can perform Live so much better than Lana , also Lorde just came with a unique minimal and calm melodies that is somehow signature to her own which I love so much.

At the end of the day I love both but Lorde is much me, and her music is more mature compared to Lana.

Kanyeee West
2 hours ago, LostSpark said:

I was thinking how this is even a question then I saw 37 people voted for Lorde

You'd better don't underestimate Lorde's ART.

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No need to be this rude. Wow it's your opinion, let others have their own opinions and stop trying to shove up our asses your opinion. I reported you btw, this is an unacceptable behavior. 

I was tired yesterday and I just didnt hold back, sorry

End Racism Now

2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

But who is actually friends with Gaga and hung out with her multiple times, including her 30th birthday party :oprah:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Child
24 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I was tired yesterday and I just didnt hold back, sorry

Ok I admit we're all humans and have our moments of weaknesses, next time when you're feeeling tired, I suggest you to not post anything that goes through your mind. It's a thing I'm still working on every day. It's hard but not impossible. I hope you have a nice day. :)

MichelMonster
12 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Adele does that job 1000x better. Adele has some amazing pipes on her, just ashame Lana doesnt. Lana even looks depressed when she is performing, thats not a good vibe to give to an audience. THE END 

Music doesnt need "pipes" to be good. Thats only your limited opinion. Ones of the best musicians of last century (Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Jonni Mitchel ...) were known for their almost-talking, not forced vocals and their music were super acclaimed...

But Im glad your ended your on-going hateful conversation. I could discuss a lot of arguments about Lana´s music - the feminism, the death cult, the fatalism... but you have degraded your critical thinking to subjective bullshit like "her music is boring, it makes me want to suicide". Then dont listen to her music and move on. There is no need to waste this amount of time on someone or something you dont like. Lana´s music won´t appeal to everyone.

56 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

But who is actually friends with Gaga and hung out with her multiple times, including her 30th birthday party :oprah:

But who did a song with some Stefani bashing? :oprah:

Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million :giggle:

still queen :staymad:

Archived