Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Irrelevant News Report: DWUW Video is copied

XMonsterMonster

Featured Posts

StarryNight

:oprah: I actually think that maybe one of the reasons why she gave up on dwuw video is because the similarities with JK one are too much

I mean the paparazzi photographing, newspaper dress, that background...

Actually, Jelena is from my country and I'm not saying that Gaga had copied her, but I've seen a lot of similarities between the two, and Jelena did a lot of them first but she also did some after Gaga, so... But probably it's because Gaga had a stylist also from my country and maybe he had some influence on her idk

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

:oprah: I actually think that maybe one of the reasons why she gave up on dwuw video is because the similarities with JK one are too much

oh wow Gaga's career would've been over :diane:

Gaga has no idea who she is ffs :diane: wish i hadnt too :saladga:

also

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/b6e3679c50da3f434f5de1472d037c5788f88bd9.pjpg

1 minute ago, Grigio Boy said:

Actually, Jelena is from my country and I'm not saying that gaga is copying her, but I've seen a lot of similarities, and Jelena did them first. But probably it's because Gaga had a stylist also from my country and maybe he had some influence on her idk

Gaga did NOTHING same as her

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Grigio Boy said:

jk-gaga-5.jpg

4117_2014-06-jk-gaga-2-705426251_ff.jpg

4123_2014-06-jk-gaga-6-696094342_ff.jpg

4124_2014-06-jk-gaga-7-973467953_ff.jpg

4126_2014-06-jk-gaga-10-765183121_ff.jpg

4137_2014-06-jk-gaga-15-162675052_ff.jpg

Not saying that this is true, but...

have seen all of these on facebook.. the only one i'm giving you is the first one, with the blue costume... the rest is made by some pressed serbian madonna fan or smth :laughga: gloves with long nails... many before JK did that, many after Gaga did that, no copying here... horns? we all know gaga was into those aesthetics back in 2011... blonde hair with bangs.... YES JK INVENTED THAT... oh wow, male dancers around you.... that's so unusual... JK INVENTED THAT, TOO.

StarryNight
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

oh wow Gaga's career would've been over :diane:

Gaga has no idea who she is ffs :diane: wish i hadnt too :saladga:

are u saying that u don't bop to her hits? :green: 

I don't agree with Jelena political orientation, she always talks bs but I respect her for being or at least attempting to be different than other balkan girls. And I just posted images where everything is literally the same. I don't think Gaga intentionally copied anyone but who know what happened with that video.

blackstar

I am from Croatia and I'm huge JK fan as well but I really don't know what to think about this situation. I mean, Jelena said that Kim and Beyonce copied her style as well (she was even mentioned in Wendy Williams show :emma:) but it's well known fact that Gaga is one of her biggest musical inspiration and she copied Gaga many times. One example: Stage for Viva La Diva Show is almost the same as BTWB stage....

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

are u saying that u don't bop to her hits? :green: 

I don't agree with Jelena political orientation, she always talks bs but I respect her for being or at least attempting to be different than other balkan girls. And I just posted images where everything is literally the same. I don't think Gaga intentionally copied anyone but who know what happened with that video.

I really do like her music and her uniqueness. And she is smart when she talk about politics and society. 

But her personality is beyond bad. She just needs to be reminded how she sounded and looked like 20 years ago, so the DIVA will stop bullying those people about them looking like low-class singers, or supermarket workers and what not. Jelena, just google your name and add "1998" to see how you looked like, even you weren't slick. She "attacked" Natasa Bekvalac on twitter because she sang on the gay parade and not her... like what the ****? those people called her, what is she guilty for? Cancelling a collaboration with that rapper just bc she did a song with Severina.. Childish and immature... attention-seeking.

That's all. Won't go further.

BornAsUnic0rn
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Jelena, just google your name and add "1998" to see how you looked like, even you weren't slick. 

She looked like Venus D-Lite. 

StarryNight
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I really do like her music and her uniqueness. And she is smart when she talk about politics and society. 

But her personality is beyond bad. She just needs to be reminded how she sounded and looked like 20 years ago, so the DIVA will stop bullying those people about them looking like low-class singers, or supermarket workers and what not. Jelena, just google your name and add "1998" to see how you looked like, even you weren't slick. She "attacked" Natasa Bekvalac on twitter because she sang on the gay parade and not her... like what the ****? those people called her, what is she guilty for? Cancelling a collaboration with that rapper just bc she did a song with Severina.. Childish and immature... attention-seeking.

That's all. Won't go further.

She should stay away from politics :rip: 

Maybe it'll sound like I'm defending her but i'm just saying what I noticed overtim. She does have that really weird attitude, but she is super hated here, like a few biggest newspapers always write and talk shits about her all the time, she's baned from our national television, no one play her songs on radio here... so yeah she reacts in certain ways as her defense mechanism to all the hate that she receives. I do agree that she sometimes has really bad personality and is too shady, but that's nothing new in pop scene ww or here.

Archived