đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is ProjectGaga?

DanceInTheDark

Featured Posts

DanceInTheDark
9 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

lmao people have had it since 2013 (before ARTPOP came out) It has been within trading circles for yearsss

Ok, is there any more stuff left now? 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

lmao people have had it since 2013 (before ARTPOP came out) It has been within trading circles for yearsss

leak all of it :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LMAlejandro
18 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

okay but why these snippets are different from the leaked one

Spoiler

are there more demos or they're just playing around with stems/pro tools?

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

Teri Hatcher
5 minutes ago, LMAlejandro said:

okay but why these snippets are different from the leaked one

Hide contents

are there more demos or they're just playing around with stems/pro tools?

idk if the one you linked to is real.

this snippet that leaked before ARTPOP came out is from the fashion demo that was circulated and leaked recently

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Kristoxic said:

nooo :( I need them to leak the other demo of Mary Jane Holland it's so epic :giveup:

I was just gonna comment this:giveup: Those vocals man!:giveup:

End Racism Now

JustifyMyLove
53 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

my friend was offering bl*** the whole pack of behind the scenes from bad romance and sent him previews. Within a few minutes, project gaga posted the pictures because he found out that others also have the pics and they wanted to be "exclusive"

basically project gaga was a tool to leak all the circulated material and stop "trading"

The friend is me if anyone's curious lol, not sure if they (bc it's ran by 2 people) have closed tumblr bc reports or bc they don't have nothing much tbh

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

I'll mention too that their btw "outtake" avi was just the immigrant raw pic mirrored, liquified and added hand :) so don't believe them at all :)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JupiterDrive

Imagine being so ****ing stupid to report them for leaking old stuff 

I bet these were the respect Joanne's privacy stans

3 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

its run by bl**e on GGD :madge:

3 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

my friend was offering bl*** the whole pack of behind the scenes from bad romance and sent him previews. Within a few minutes, project gaga posted the pictures because he found out that others also have the pics and they wanted to be "exclusive"

basically project gaga was a tool to leak all the circulated material and stop "trading"

Well I mean that's cute and all boo, but I have no association with them lmao. The other Blake user with the numbers on the end, but not me. 

Stay pressed. 

adamsenigma
10 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

idk if the one you linked to is real.

this snippet that leaked before ARTPOP came out is from the fashion demo that was circulated and leaked recently

It's not the same tho, you can hear that in "I own the world, we own the world" there is NO drums at the leaked by Project Gaga.

11 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

:tea:

Archived