Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

LoveGame's Underrated Choreography and Video

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

Panchecco

the first time I watched the LoveGame video I was amazed at how sexy and gorgeous she looked

the dance scene at the end :v:

i dont think it's underrated. MTN was much more underrated than this tbh

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

i dont think it's underrated. MTN was much more underrated than this tbh

MTN is loved and praised by fans.. both video and the song, my argument is about LoveGame's choreo and video being less appreciated by lil monsters or treated like "IT'S JUST THERE"

16 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

MTN is loved and praised by fans.. both video and the song, my argument is about LoveGame's choreo and video being less appreciated by lil monsters or treated like "IT'S JUST THERE"

i get that.. maybe because its way too old to get appreciated like its not gonna change something. but the fact that it slayed before is enough to stand the test of time. 

tbe, we FameGa fans appreciate it a lot more than Just Dance in terms of videography

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, Slave Blonde said:

i get that.. maybe because its way too old to get appreciated like its not gonna change something. but the fact that it slayed before is enough to stand the test of time. 

tbe, we FameGa fans appreciate it a lot. 

maybe that's it.. I haven't been able to live with gaga's glory in ggd and can't see enough famega fan praising it..

coz i've been lurking this site around some time in 2013 then finally joined in 2014.. been a fan since PF Days tho..

wish i've been here earlier.. 

Just now, FRANZGA said:

maybe that's it.. I haven't been able to live with gaga's glory in ggd and can't see enough famega fan praising it..

coz i've been lurking this site around some time in 2013 then finally joined in 2014.. been a fan since PF Days tho..

wish i've been here earlier.. 

yeah .. its been hell of a ride. ive been lurking this site since 2010 then I joined 2011. good times :nick: 

ArtGagaPop

i don't like the video so much it's just ok but yeah the choreography slays. I love the live peformances of Lovegame :flutter:

Daredevil

I remember when it came out. My straight friends and I tried to analyse if she had a bulge. :emma: I was the only one who was slayed by that video. That's when I became a fan. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The video always bugs me at 0:48 when Gaga goes down the stairs, the metallic bar is soooo annoying, it bugs me that there are 2 persons on the right and 1 person on the left of it idk

When the hand rail leaves you Triggered AF

geyD7L0.gif 

Spoiler

TBH it bothers me too lmao :laughga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

FRANZGA
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The video always bugs me at 0:48 when Gaga goes down the stairs, the metallic bar is soooo annoying, it bugs me that there are 2 persons on the right and 1 person on the left of it idk

25 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

When the hand rail leaves you Triggered AF

geyD7L0.gif 

Reveal hidden contents

TBH it bothers me too lmao :laughga:

what about when the guy on gaga's left go down under the hand rail to go to the right side and the other one jump over it towards the left side..??

it's bothering at first yeah, but I rmember this when me and my friend imitate that moves whenever we're in a stairway at school.. it's really fun doing it and funny idk

Archived