Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Perfect Illusion Has More Views Than Marry The Night

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Isn't MTN and Guy like a combined 30 minutes. :awkney: 

Of course her shortest video of all time gonna surpass them. :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

A 3mins video from a lead single from an anticipated come back finally got as much views as Gaga's 13mins long video for a song that "flopped" on the charts! Such an achievement

JustAnotherDay
20 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

I've waited so long for Bad Romance to reach a billion, yet where we are and every other pop star has a billion views:madge:

when will gaga?:cryga:

At Bad Romance's current views, it should reach 1b in about a year and a half. It's average has been steadily increasing too so it will probably happen sooner

was NickARTPOP

JusKeepBreathin

Blasphemy! :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Yeah but MTN was a 5th single, PI was a lead single. MTN is an amazing video, PI is some phone shots. MTN is Gaga's longest video, while PI is her shortest.

retroglamx

It could also be caused by the fact that PI has a duration of 3:05 while MTN is 13:51 minutes long.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

InsideOutright

PI's views sound about right for today's standards, if not a bit lower. I mean, I look up songs that I hadn't heard before on YouTube and I see it has 500M+ views. :madge:

I'm actually surprised Applause managed to surpass 200M. Most other 2013 hits, whether they outpeaked Applause or not, have well over 300M.

Delulu Rogers

Streaming and views are a lot different now. It shouldn't be an accomplishment that the LEAD single surpassed a short film in views that was released in 2011...RIP to the times we use to celebrate videos reaching 200m +, 300M + 

TheKillerQueen

MTN only has 73mil views? I can't believe that.... It's a masterpiece :/ 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

TheKillerQueen
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

73M :rip: 

Oooh typo. LOL. But still, figured it would have way more than that :toofunny:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

shmal96
4 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

It's funny to see that her two 12 minute videos are her less watched videos. I guess the GP is too lazy to see them :neyde: If MTN and G.U.Y. were shorter I'm sure they would have surpassed 100M.

Exactly. Many people just aren't here for a long video to watch. While us Gaga fans appreciate all the details and symbolism and backstory in those videos, the GP just want's to hear the song. 

Archived