Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

okay but what if she wears THIS for the Superbowl?

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

WHAT IF Gaga wears Michael Jackson's iconic Super Bowl outfit? We know she owns most of his costumes and she recently wore one for the Hilary rally....

Would you be here for it? Would it be controversial?

michael-jackson-superbowl-performance.jp

Beyoncé already kind of that though 

beyonce-michael-jackson-1.jpg

THOUGHTS?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
untitled

No. It could be something inspired by it but not that exact outfit. Tbh i just want something tight with shoulder pads. Just a classic Gaga silhouette.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

She needs to dust her iconic clothes from the closet (and fridge) and remind the GP of her creative visual slayage.

RAMROD

Noooooo. Not his actual costume that he once wear and known for. Inappropriate and steal thunder moments. People will say she is using MJ too. Noooo, bad idea! You want career ruining, do this and her image will be ruined for as long as she live. Esp people KNOW she bought lots of MJ costumes from an auction. Folks gonna ridicule her for eternity and I am not sure y'all gonna stand that TBH!! Not when y'all still crying to this day for when she was called reductive years ago!

But if it is inspired like Beyonce does, it is fine.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My Little Phoney
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Noooooo. Not his actual costume that he once wear and known for. Inappropriate and steal thunder moments. People will say she is using MJ too. Noooo, bad idea! You want career ruining, do this and her image will be ruined for as long as she live. Esp people KNOW she bought lots of MJ costumes from an auction. Folks gonna ridicule her for eternity and I am not sure y'all gonna stand that TBH!! Not when y'all still crying to this day for when she was called reductive years ago!

But if it is inspired like Beyonce does, it is fine.

I'm not saying she SHOULD, just knowing Gaga, she might think of something like this.

Archived