💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I still think this song would outslayed Applause.

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

I was so excited when I heard this leak thinking this would be the first single. 

Everyone was so excited. Gaga was known for her controversy and I don't think that would damage her career because this version of the song was a smash hit and start of amazing era. Everyone buzzed about it and everyone who heard it - loved it. But Gaga got screwed over.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SlayMeToVenus

Didn't it become like the most downloaded illegally song or something? :huh:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

I don't think so. It is too out there and the production would of been too overbearing for radio.

Applause did not feel like a lead single though. They should of gone with something else for a lead and released Applause as a fourth and final single or something.

En_Sabah_Nur
8 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I don't think so. It is too out there and the production would of been too overbearing for radio.

Applause did not feel like a lead single though. They should of gone with something else for a lead and released Applause as a fourth and final single or something.

So the whole album could have flopped!  :huh:  Smh

Egypt. W

Katsuki Bakugo

They played it on Sydney radio! Sydney is home to australian gays... they know what they like!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TSUNAMI
9 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

It would've done worse than PI, if even possible. Applause was the best possible choice 

Dude, it received airplay without being released.

RAMROD

And I still remember the meltdown, clear as day :poot:

Oh, and when this was leaked by Gaga herself on this cult site then got her banned, and on same day it was aired in Australian radio, you bad girl you @BorisIsHere:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, MechaRaja said:

They played it on Sydney radio! Sydney is home to australian gays... they know what they like!! 

Amen! My hometown :hor:

Panchecco

it was a bop and Gaga clearly wanted to release it as the firt single but I think Applause was a better choice... a video for Aura, knowing Gaga, would have been very controversial and people didn't want any type of controversy (the gp hated the new controversial Miley back in 2013)

QueenGaga
3 hours ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

It would've done worse than PI, if even possible. Applause was the best possible choice 

DWUW would've been great lead 

Archived