💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Montana likes comment about Beyoncé at the SBHTS

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you do realize that Gaga has solo parts in Telephone?

what's your point sis? :sis:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, vocalqueef said:

what's your point sis? :sis:

she can still sing it with no beyonce 

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she can still sing it with no beyonce 

Of course she can. :shrug:

But the OT says that Gaga's dancer might have confirmed the rumour that Beyonce is Gaga's guest. So even though Gaga could sing the song on her own, there is still the possibility of Bey singing her part herself :lana:

bitchimtrying

Let's just face it, whether Beyonce is there or not the Beyhive is going to make the perofmance about her. If she's there then they will say she saved the performance, if she's not then they will say that Gaga is over and a flop. We will never win with them. 

display name

She might've just liked the idea of it? Like all of you, I want all eyes on Gaga at the halftime show. If she and Beyoncé were to perform together, Beyoncé would steal the spotlight while Gaga would be unable to get it back, and that would be no good. STILL! The idea of them finally getting together to perform the song live is just perfect. :giveup: 

KweenSupreme

you guys, remember that beyonce and gaga are friends- she wishes gaga a happy bday every year. I'm sure Beyonce knows this is her moment and is probably giving her some advice as we speak. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Archived