Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

At least Joanne era fashion is pretty cohesive

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I for one wanted Gaga to stick to a simpler more streamlined aesthetic after ARTPOP, which had seemingly endless outfits, wigs, looks, etc. With Joanne the iconography is similar to Gaga's earlier eras though not as exciting. She has the pink hat, cowboy books, and has a pretty consistent look. The crop top and shorts era was actually enjoyable after the cluster**** of ARTPOP's fashion. I'm just glad that years from now, if we see a pic of Gaga it'll be obvious it's from the Joanne era. 

That's because everything is always the same, totally not unique, completely been done before (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Signature loading… 👹🖤

warhol killer

Yup ARTPOP had a variety of looks from the Applause pierrot, the Venus seashell bikinis, the dreadlock looks, to the massive Roseland green wig.

It's really hard to think of just one iconic look that can represent the whole era.

The Fame had the latex catsuit, hairbow and the bangs, The Fame Monster had the Marilyn Monroe inspired look and the yellow hair. Born This Way had the rock leather alien look, (for me this also had a variety of looks, but when I think of this era it really reminds of her being rebellious). Cheek To Cheek,  I mean :sis: then for Joanne we had the crop tops, ponytails and cowboy/fedora hats.

ARTPOP really just had a number looks, it's hard to choose one to represent the whole era.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Robo Ga

I agree. And honestly she looks HOT in Joanne era. Like if I was hetero I'd be shook

🤖⚡️

TropicOfCANCER
32 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Yup ARTPOP had a variety of looks from the Applause pierrot, the Venus seashell bikinis, the dreadlock looks, to the massive Roseland green wig.

It's really hard to think of just one iconic look that can represent the whole era.

The Fame had the latex catsuit, hairbow and the bangs, The Fame Monster had the Marilyn Monroe inspired look and the yellow hair. Born This Way had the rock leather alien look, (for me this also had a variety of looks, but when I think of this era it really reminds of her being rebellious). Cheek To Cheek,  I mean :sis: then for Joanne we had the crop tops, ponytails and cowboy/fedora hats.

ARTPOP really just had a number looks, it's hard to choose one to represent the whole era.

TFM had marilyn monroe looks? I would say high fashion gothic before marilyn monroe :flop:

warhol killer
11 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

TFM had marilyn monroe looks? I would say high fashion gothic before marilyn monroe :flop:

Yup it is high fashion gothic but I always thought that the iconic Telephone look, kitchen scene mocks the Marilyn Monroe look.

If you look at the Andy Warhol's popart of Monroe, you see a very saturated yellow hair, blue eyeshadow, and classic red lipstick, which I think what inspired the Telephone kitchen look.

turquoise-marilyn_andy-warhol.jpg

leadphone.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived