Boomkack or Richy?

Nono

?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

Even tho Boomkack was an awful person, and money driven

she did that, she did all iconic moves for Gaga and thats what really matters

yes its matters that she was a binch but yall know what I was trying to say.

richy maybe can do good choreo for mvs but yall know mvs can be edited and etc

the best representation of his work was ArtRave/AP ball

it was messy af

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

well, boomkack was better

but, richy seems to be improving :oprah: he changed the BR choreo a little bit for the SB, hope they do it for the tour as well, new version for the older songs :oprah:

Boomkack. Bitch, but a good choreographer. I really hate when people put friendship above who's actually good. After all, we have to deal with shitty people at work every day.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

1 minute ago, Miky said:

Boomkack. Bitch, but a good choreographer. I really hate when people put friendship above who's actually good. After all, we have to deal with shitty people at work every day.

True that

Boomkack. She was a hell of a binch but that woman knew what she was doing. She pushed Gaga to be the best dancer that she could be. Her dance-moves were not only great-looking but also easy to dance & sing for at the same time.

I wish Gaga would work with a new choreographer though. Maybe Beyonce's choreographer?

She did BR choreo, but that was clearly inspired by Thriller, so she's not 100% original. :neyde:

Judas was great, but it left Gaga out of breath so that didn't work out in the end. :neyde:

Maybe someone completely new could refresh things a bit?

Y93gL.jpg

FreePalestine

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, boomkack was better

but, richy seems to be improving :oprah: he changed the BR choreo a little bit for the SB, hope they do it for the tour as well, new version for the older songs :oprah:

he really did that? why would he do that? it's perfect ...:giveup: but i'll wait to see it to judge

1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

Boomkack. She was a hell of a binch but that woman knew what she was doing. She pushed Gaga to be the best dancer that she could be. Her dance-moves were not only great-looking but also easy to dance & sing for at the same time.

I wish Gaga would work with a new choreographer though. Maybe Beyonce's choreographer?

Preach sis :whitney:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, dancergaga said:

he really did that? why would he do that? it's perfect ... but i'll wait to see it to judge

There's a video... There are a few new moves

1 minute ago, Nono said:

Sis thats everything Boomkack did, it says the same on her wiki he was her assistant :poot:

But who's to know how much is LAG and how much is Richy? :oprah: 

Plus, wasn't he responsible (w/o LAG)  for Marry the Night? Applause? GUY? All iconic. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Archived