šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Y'all gonna be on GGD during SB?

donutellha

Featured Posts

13VictorC

Heck no! Don't want thatĀ moment to be ruined by the guaranteed meltdown.Ā :bye:

3 hours ago, ferretti said:

Nope, got a party to host!

Hope it's aĀ #KickOffForKindness Watch Party.Ā :sis:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'll be on here until seconds before the performance begins and then I'll be on here seconds after the performance ends (unless I'm too busy trying to find each last follicle that Gaga relentlessly tore out from my scalp :giveup:)

Not gonna be on here during the 12 minutes probably, each last second will be spent on the TV screen :excited2:Ā 

I was just about to type thisĀ :giveup:Ā I'll probably cry for a little bit before I log back on to this cult siteĀ :giveup:

Maybe a few hours after the performance or the next day, because I know this place will be full of overly negative threads no matter how great Gaga does.

RAMROD

Yes I willĀ :poot:

I wanna YASSSing with everyone hereĀ :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

KingRedd

Don't want to because I know 3 minutes in, someone will post a "Im disappointed" thread lol

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

Sepsami
5 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'll be in my bed because I have school :poot:

Mess same, I'll be doing my intership and won't be able to watch it until the day after in the eveningĀ :neyde:

Robo Ga

I'm gonna watch it at a bar or something and then I'll come back here later when GGD is back up (even though I expect it'll be down for at least a day... just think of all the anonymous guest users logging in/ just searching her name and coming here....)Ā 

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

I'm hosting a halftime show watching party so I will not be on this site.Ā 

Otherwise I wouldn't be the hostess with the mostess.Ā :gaycat:

SychosSoChic

I want to be online for the meltdowns :laughga:
But you know this sh1t is gonna crash like Xtina on the charts, so I dunno if it's worth it :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Battle 4 Ur Life

no, probably not. but when it ends?

Ā 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KleinGa

I'll be in my Human Geography class trying to have the stream open on my computer without my professor noticing. I have enough things to be occupied with during that time than GGD.Ā 

Imagine being a fan for 10 years, watching Gaga as she slowly progresses her way to the biggest stage in the world, and then you're asleep during the performance :rip:Ā 

Hunnys I've booked the day after the SB slayage OFF. I'll drink coffee, hook an IV of caffeine to my vein, I'll run around in the freezing cold, I'm watching this live. And then imma come on GGD right after and meltdown or go out of myĀ damn mind bc of the slayage :hor:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Smarticle

There's gonna be too many users making the same thread/lurking, thus crashing the site tbh.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived