Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

My short video about the fans and Lady Gaga in artRAVE in Buffalo, NY

Ronk

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

this angel has such a beautiful soul and smile on her face. :wub:

if i had the chance to attend one of her concerts again, it would be the artRAVE. 

XMoOTeF.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Letmelivemylife

If someone can honestly say her love for her monsters is artifical, they need to get their eyes checked. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're as much a part of her as  her arms and legs are. I've had people ask me "how do you know gaga loves us as much as she says she does?". You can just "feel" it. Some things you see with your eyes and others you see with your heart. The bond between us is incredibly powerful and it's something that will last a lifetime. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

@Ronk Your Lady Gaga videos are total gems and though it's never hard to paint Gaga in great and Heavenly lighting, you always go above and beyond showing what a Wonderful human being and spectacular performer full of Love and light, she actually and honestly IS. Thank You for sharing here. :wub: You also set a great example of Gaga's Little Monsters.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

@Ronk Your Lady Gaga videos are total gems and though it's never hard to paint Gaga in great and Heavenly lighting, you always go above and beyond showing what a Wonderful human being and spectacular performer full of Love and light, she actually and honestly IS. Thank You for sharing here. :wub: You also set a great example of Gaga's Little Monsters.

Your beautiful words describing Gaga as "full of love and light" move me to tears because they are so perfect and so true.  Gaga deserves to hear those words.  She brightens lives.  She brightens the world of so many people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived