Let's give it a chance, if true. It can't do much worse than PI and MR :madge:

Spoiler

It probably will surprise me and WILL do much worse tho :madge:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I can't with all this Come to Mama hate :saladga:

It's a great song, one of my favorites from Joanne, but I just don't think it's single material. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

57 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

You can also see this on the site, so I don't think so they just put in random songs

gaga-guitar-bw.png

Are those demo lyrics?

Spyro the Dragon

Off topic but I was on my instagram yesterday when the site was down and came across this post 

this is just some guy from my high school so he doesn't really have a reason to lie. I don't even think he is a Gaga fan but he was flying out of this almost unused airport in So Cal and said that he was told Gaga was filming on the runway. I am a newbie so I don't think I can post a thread and don't know how but just thought this was of some interest. I don't have any proof or anything but I don't know if this would be a Come to Mama type video if this is a music video and not promo for something 

4 minutes ago, CourtDrizzy said:

Off topic but I was on my instagram yesterday when the site was down and came across this post 

this is just some guy from my high school so he doesn't really have a reason to lie. I don't even think he is a Gaga fan but he was flying out of this almost unused airport in So Cal and said that he was told Gaga was filming on the runway. I am a newbie so I don't think I can post a thread and don't know how but just thought this was of some interest. I don't have any proof or anything but I don't know if this would be a Come to Mama type video if this is a music video and not promo for something 

Hey. Will quote you in new rumour thread :) it's very interesting

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Steccazero
5 minutes ago, CourtDrizzy said:

WHAT?! The light looks like the sunset light that was used in PI and MR Mv and that if that helicopter isn't there to hold a camera, it just reminds of the ending scene of Telephon MV :giveup:

pls get into this ***uettery

3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Hey. Will quote you in new rumour thread :) it's very interesting

Aw thanks glad this seems like a good lead :firega: i can try to message him but we didnt really know each other lol

Steccazero
3 minutes ago, CourtDrizzy said:

Gonna try!!

thanks!! Maybe you are on to something :giveup: Good job!:hug:

pls get into this ***uettery

I really like come to mama and totally get why she's doing it. Bring ppl together etc but I doubt it will work, unless there is just enough hype before Superbowl for it but not enough for people to have made their minds up about it. Then it COULD be a bit ?

Furrrealzjuan
1 hour ago, holyscheisse said:

Come to Mama is my favorite Joanne track

when I listened to the leaked snippets from Alexa:gaycat: I thought it was gonna be my least favorite.  but it turned out to be a really good song. I would be here & ready for it 

I agree! I just wish she would have written it and not Daddy John Misty

I listened to this song right now and it feels like it's sooo long and it won't end. Idk why.

Maybe they could use some radio edit...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived