💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Radio station calls Joanne a flop

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
11 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

My username has nothing to do with anything in this situation. And it's nit even dont come for me please - it's don't hate me please. 

Now to answer you: #1 or no #1 it floped. #1 album doesn't mean anything. And I will say it again - it floped. 

So an album that's been selling as well if not better than most of the other pop females WITHOUT A HIT when all the others have had huge hits, is a flop in your OPINION? 

I wish I could flop that hard tbh. Gaga, her album sales and her bank account remain unbothered by literally irrelevant people like you whose opinions don't matter in the face of figures. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, ChrisC said:

ooo what did you say?

I don't have it word per word, I hit submit as soon as I finished but something like:

"I can't believe you guys just called Gaga a flop. She has fans and maybe if you actually listened to our requests, the album would have fared better.

Second week drops happen to pretty much ALL artists, not just Gaga. Joanne also sold comparably to DW and ANTi and those albums had hits and were released longer. You just lost yourselves a long-time follower/listener."

I'm so ****ing pissed.

@Economy, I know I signed up for the request drive for the 3rd single, but I ain't doing it, at least not for Kiss-Ass 92.5

@ChrisC, have some good news instead

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

djBuffoon
18 minutes ago, mikedu24 said:

I legit feel like crying.

Only because I fear they are speaking the truth. In as much as we pretend.  This is not the Gaga we fell in love with. Hope for a huge boost after the halftime show. I really really want the best for her so will keep supporting her.

:huh: Explain this please.

Gagaloo911
7 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

it's hard to decide if people are just 'tuning in for gaga' besides us fans. I brought up SB talk in multiple of my convos and they don't seem to know who is even performing at halftime or have any interest for it.

Most of those people cringed when I told them Gaga was performing tho :awkney: 

You are literally negative in every one of your posts regarding Gaga. Why exactly are you here, just to trash Gaga and everything about her? :oprah:

Also, your own experiences with people don't mean ****. I for one have had many conversations with people who are excited and can't wait for Gaga to perform and they're barely even casual listeners of her music. And there's lots more where that comes from. 

People know of Gaga as a great performer and an incredible vocalist. 

SpookyKid
21 minutes ago, mikedu24 said:

I legit feel like crying.

Only because I fear they are speaking the truth. In as much as we pretend.  This is not the Gaga we fell in love with. Hope for a huge boost after the halftime show. I really really want the best for her so will keep supporting her.

So you only fell in love with her success? :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I don't have it word per word, I hit submit as soon as I finished but something like:

"I can't believe you guys just called Gaga a flop. She has fans and maybe if you actually listened to our requests, the album would have fared better.

Second week drops happen to pretty much ALL artists, not just Gaga. Joanne also sold comparably to DW and ANTi and those albums had hits and were released longer. You just lost yourselves a long-time follower/listener."

I'm so ****ing pissed.

@Economy, I know I signed up for the request drive for the 3rd single, but I ain't doing it, at least not for Kiss-Ass 92.5

@ChrisC, have some good news instead

Nice. Did you see the poll they have for if she should tour or not?

lordmaler
23 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Then they said how her streaming power is weak and that some song called monster mash up or something out streamed every song from the album.

MA MA PA-PA-PA :poot:

DeanWinchester
Just now, ChrisC said:

Nice. Did you see the poll they have for if she should tour or not?

No, I was making breakfast while this aired and only managed to get a screen cap of the last few seconds. i didn't even hear it properly---OR are you talking about Kiss 92.5?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Delulu Rogers
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

OR are you talking about Kiss 92.5

Kiss 92.5. They have a poll on their twitter if she should tour or not. 47% say no atm

TheKillerQueen

It didn't flop. It just didn't do as good as TF, TFM or BTW. It won't sell arenas but it'll do good.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You are literally negative in every one of your posts regarding Gaga. Why exactly are you here, just to trash Gaga and everything about her? :oprah:

Also, your own experiences with people don't mean ****. I for one have had many conversations with people who are excited and can't wait for Gaga to perform and they're barely even casual listeners of her music. And there's lots more where that comes from. 

People know of Gaga as a great performer and an incredible vocalist. 

still excited for Gaga but I have  a right to come and voice my opinion just like you are when it comes to relating anything to her. I don't always have to be "omg slay gaga! slay! you're DESTROYING the game out there! slay me with your Joanne persona! cant wait to bop to Million Reasons on the radio!" just being realistic and not being delusional. you can stay pressed and simply ignore my comments if it bothers you so much when it comes to a forum about expressing an opinion and thoughts :flop:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

The Fame Joanne

Rude and unnecessary. It's deffinitely not a success but it didn't do so bad that they need to talk about her like that :madge:

nick4bty

There hasn't been a "hit" from this album because radio stations like themselves won't give her songs a chance :rip:

The double standards. You know how many starts would kill to sell 1M copies WW of their albums? She's still a huge force in the music industry and people with a platform still feel the need to drag her down. Ridiculous

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So an album that's been selling as well if not better than most of the other pop females WITHOUT A HIT when all the others have had huge hits, is a flop in your OPINION? 

I wish I could flop that hard tbh. Gaga, her album sales and her bank account remain unbothered by literally irrelevant people like you whose opinions don't matter in the face of figures. 

First of all. You need to chill. Being rude is not gonna make Joanne a hit album. :) Okay now. Make a poll online, anywhere (just not on Gaga fan sites) and ask people about Joanne. What you need to understand is that sales don't mean anything. Joanne floped as an era in whole. ANTi had awful sales but the era was amazing. Everyone knows "Work", "BBHMM" etc. 

You are being rude to everyone who has their own opinion and is telling the truth. Again. CHILL. 

Archived