40 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Lol and she's doing the SuperBowl something he WILL NEVER do 

giphy.gif

there you go

Musery

Evan Peters
53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fans reactions always make me laugh though :

I mean, they shade Akon because he left her (because of money) and fans shade RedOne because we wants to work again with her. 

At least RedOne still wants to work with her even if she's still not on top.. 

Someone not on top wouldn't be performing at the Super Bowl. Enough with the dramatics 

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

Someone not on top wouldn't be performing at the Super Bowl. Enough with the dramatics 

It wasn't a shade though, SB or not, and does it matter ? no...

lordmaler
14 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

She got that gig because of success and impact of TFM

Not because of ARTPOP or Joanne.

Right now, she is far from the top where she used to be.

blackpink

Yikes at the negativity and downright disgusting views from some people in this thread...

So you would walk out on somebody that has put their trust in you and you have put false trust in them, JUST so you can "cash them out" selfishly once they have reached their peak? 

I don't speak for the rest of you, but I'd rather stand behind someone whole heartedly even if they were to 'decline' rather than just jump onto the next trendy thing.

Have some dignity. :awkney:

Emigrante
45 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

She got that gig because of success and impact of TFM

Not because of ARTPOP or Joanne.

Right now, she is far from the top where she used to be.

you kidding? She got the gig just because of Joanne. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Akon wanted gaga to be sucessful. She reached a peak where she was bigger than he, and he just left. She didn't need him anymore. Akon helped Gaga a lot back then with RedOne and everyone else as a team. Even Born This Way (the album) was released under "Kon Live" aka the Akon Label. Then they just didn't need eachother anymore. It's not like they were friends-super-close or anything.

Gaga had a lot of ~friends~that suddenly "vanished" away and we never heard of them again: Tara Savelo(make-up artist), DJ Space Cowboy(producer), Fernando Garibay(producer) and recently Terry Richardson. We cannot pretend that gaga wasn't like a "SISTER" with these guys and anyway they just vanished away from her life. We don't know what happen behind the curtain or anything but we just never heard of these people with Gaga again (counting that the last GAGA X TERRY collab was like VMagazine January last year)....

Spoiler

And I don't know is what world we can say that Gaga is on her top right now. Maybe in her personal life and stuff and it makes me feel happy but if talking about the pop world itself...:awkney:

Emigrante
10 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

LOL

do you want me to find that interview where she said so?

lordmaler
19 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

do you want me to find that interview where she said so?

Honey album was about to come, of course she would say something like that to sell it.

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

Honey album was about to come, of course she would say something like that to sell it.

yeah and yet she didn't achieve to get the show when she was at the top of her commercial success in past years. 

lordmaler
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

yeah and yet she didn't achieve to get the show when she was at the top of her commercial success in past years. 

As I know none of artist didn't get show when they were at the top of their commercial success.

Archived