💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga and Akon / Space Cowboy

domixwodix

Featured Posts

domixwodix

Can someone tell me what exactly happened betweet Gaga and Akon?

I heard that he talked bad about her after the release of The Fame or something. :nails:

I'd like to know more thx

and while you're at it could you tell me if Gaga ever talked about Space Cowboy after the release of The Fame Monster

I wonder if she still knows who he is :giveup:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Luke78619

It's my understanding that Akon basically backed out around the fame era because he believed she had already reached her peak and that she could only go downhill from there :huh: not too sure 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Akon basically tried to take credit for gaga's downfall he called it just before born this way apparently he knew she was old news apparently.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

It's my understanding that Akon basically backed out around the fame era because he believed she had already reached her peak and that she could only go downhill from there :huh: not too sure 

Just now, UK Monster said:

Akon basically tried to take credit for gaga's downfall he called it just before born this way apparently he knew she was old news apparently.

these

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Illuminati

Well he wasn't wrong about the peak but that's still a **** way to treat someone you worked with lol. She's still more relevant than Akon will ever be.

yASSsss

This is what he said about Gaga in his SirIus XM interview-

"I cashed out. I got out when the gooding was hot. It's like a business—you build it to sell it."When I got it to the peak of where I felt it couldn't go nowhere—and there was nowhere left to go but down—I cashed out. In other words, I sold my share and got out before it was too late."

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Just now, yASSsss said:

"I cashed out. I got out when the gooding was hot. It's like a business—you build it to sell it."When I got it to the peak of where I felt it couldn't go nowhere—and there was nowhere left to go but down—I cashed out. In other words, I sold my share and got out before it was too late."

But all that matters is that Gaga is 50 times more iconic and famous even now than Akon

TeenIdle
4 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Lol and where is Akon? :ladyhaha:

monketsharona

I don't think there's any 'feud' between them, he just left because he thought that Gaga had reached her peak (he wasn't really wrong actually...)

At least he was honest...

GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Lol and she's doing the SuperBowl something he is yet to do 

giphy.gif

i really loved everything that space cowboy & LG did together. was he a part of the deal with akon or did they just mutually part artistc ways? 

monketsharona

The fans reactions always make me laugh though :

I mean, they shade Akon because he left her (because of money) and fans shade RedOne because we wants to work again with her. 

At least RedOne still wants to work with her even if she's still not on top.. 

Sherlock112

What is a Akon btw??? :giggle:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

monketsharona
31 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Id like to know why she stopped working with Space Cowboy as well.

I think retired from music

Archived