Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if.... (SuperBowl related)

Andreyw

Featured Posts

I'd be here for her entering through the roof... use it as a huge screen with visuals and then she'll descend from it, but there's no use for her to dance on it, cuz no one will be able to see it in the stadium

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

Provided that no one got trampled over when they heard shots and assumed an actual shooting was taking place at one of the most crowded events in the world.

too tired to try and comprehend this, sowy

QVdXgqQ.jpg.3aefd053cc8510a4a89bda8184e1

Sweet Olive

She'll have wings and after falling she'll sing her 3rd single aka Angel Down, a political ballad that will cement her legacy as an involved artist (jk don't come for me)

Delusional

Hope she falls faster than Joanne on the charts

im just kidding don't get your rainbow flags in a twist

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

It's the superbowl.. you can't even show accidentally your boob..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

jesus christ no thanks lol. lets not simulate a real shooting/assassination on live TV during the most televised event in the US

There I fixed it for u and yes u are welcome

display name

At this point in time, that would ruin any artist tbh. Wouldn't be a wise move.

We're more likely to get a live reenactment of the "Perfect Illusion" and "Million Reasons" videos tbh, with Joanne rolling around a bit on the roof before coming down to play gutar for nine minutes with her friends while promoting Catholicism. :sis:

Antonio
20 minutes ago, Denys said:

There I fixed it for u and yes u are welcome

it's streamed and many folks watch it outside the US as well, so it's not completely correct

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

I heard rumors (not sure if confirmed or anything like that) that Gaga would perform on a roof or something? What if  during the performance there would  be heard a shooting and she starts bleeding and falls down for few seconds and after she'll slowly come back on her feet to perform either Paparazzi or Bad Romance (smth like VMA 2009) or she'll just sit , get a guitar and starts singing Joanne ? Would you be here for it / them?:music:  or you have opinions regarding on how you'd like Gaga's superbowl to be? :music: 

Bish everybody there's gonna run away thinking a real shooting happened :what:

Archived