💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Are we putting to much faith in the halftime show?

Oscar

Featured Posts

How many times in the past have we thought, "after this gaga will be relevant again". 

But its different this time...its the superbowl!

Yes but are you prepared for the worst? What if she drops the ball? What if she slays the performance but her new music still doesn't catch on? 

Will you still be here if gaga fades into oblivion like monique did in the 90s?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I see the Superbowl as the final arc, after that, things will sort of... dissolve.

Purr more, hiss less.

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Oscar said:

How many times in the past have we thought, "after this gaga will be relevant again". 

But its different this time...its the superbowl!

Yes but are you prepared for the worst? What if she drops the ball? What if she slays the performance but her new music still doesn't catch on? 

Will you still be here if gaga fades into oblivion like monique did in the 90s?

Let the football players worry about that part. I think she'll just be performing during the halftime show:awkney:

OT: I don't care about her being relevant. As long as the little monsters stick around (with or without the little chartsters/managers), she'll be fine.

Free my mind

Reality

We're not putting enough faith into the halftime show. Seriously, ever since she was announced to do the SB, some people are getting all worried and upset, hoping she'll do x, y, z, and if she doesn't do it, then she'll fail, etc. etc. etc.

How about we just enjoy the show for what it's going to be? This is going to be a defining moment in Gaga's career. We should be happy and elated about it!

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

All I really care for is a great performance, if Joanne does indeed catch on after it and she gets amazing sales then thats great also. 

Archived