💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

“I didn’t have Jay Z and Lady Gaga writing the songs" - says Chazelle

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

rs_634x1024-170108190245-634-2017-golden

And unlike those pictures, or, say, “Moulin Rouge!” which consisted of songs that audiences were already familiar with, “La La Land” is a completely original musical, with the numbers written primarily by Chazelle’s friend Justin Hurwitz.

“I didn’t have Jay Z and Lady Gaga writing the songs, which could help soften the blow,” says Chazelle. “I had my college roommate, who had done two film scores with me before writing all the music.”

Source: http://variety.com/2016/film/features/la-la-land-ryan-gosling-emma-stone-damien-chazelle-1201917796/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola

Chazelle has changed so much since Zootopia but I'm glad his music career is finally taking off!

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Not The Real Gaga

"NEWS" :toofunny:

Lets post every single page/Tweet/interview/story/etc. wherein "Lady Gaga" is mentioned, 'cause it's soooo interesting! NOT!

2 minutes ago, Nino said:

Queen of not writing songs for 2016 movie musical La La Land :applause: 

When will your fave tbh! An icon :diane:

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, Unites said:

"NEWS" :toofunny:

Lets post every single page/Tweet/interview/story/etc. wherein "Lady Gaga" is mentioned, 'cause it's soooo interesting! NOT!

Better than the "rumor" threads where the OP is actually the one starting the rumor

RAMROD

Acknowlegibg Gaga as Jazz artust since La La Land is Jazz musucal, JAAAAAZZ GAWD! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

Queen of not being involved in an overrated white washed Hollywood movie when will the majority of Hollywood 

Archived