💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Meet & Greet

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Fingerella
16 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

the artrave ones were 1000€ at my city so no. 

Damnn and that's in euros 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
41 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

She's a singer not a zoo animal. 

I'd rather buy new clothes tbh

I really want to meet her but I think I would feel kind of pathetic in a way paying to meet somebody. I know its the only way to be able to have a guaranteed conversation and picture with her but it feels so unnatural. And im sure she likes meeting fans sometimes but probably a lot of the time she is exhausted after performing for 2 hours and just wants to go to sleep. Just the idea of paying $1500 to meet somebody who has no interest in you and wants to go to bed but is pretending to be excited and happy to meet you doesn't sound very appealing. 

Not The Real Gaga
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. I've purposely not bought meet and greet tickets because A. Meet and greets just seem artifical to me. I'd much rather run into her at a bar and sit and chat over drinks. B. I can't ethically support something where not everyone is given an equal chance. Just because I can afford meet and greet tickets doesn't mean that I should get picked over John Doe who can't afford meet and greet tickets. Like I said I think this is something her management came up with because something like this so isn't something gaga would stand for. She'd rather all of us be given an equal chance. 

Mwah, American fans have a "bigger" (but, all relative of course) chance to meet her on the streets, for her appartment, at a bar, etc. I'm from The Netherlands and don't get THAT many opportunities to meet & greet the womam I love, adore and respect so much. So... What's wrong with saving money (and not spending it on other things, like clothes, gear, etc.) to buy those expensive Meet&Greet-tickets. It's an once in a lifetime happening for many people/fans... 

Glamourpuss

They were about £835 for the Artrave and I got one. Had to do some soul searching because it was a lot of money to me. I made the right decision in the end. :laughga: I too also thought it was sort of degrading to pay someone to meet you. But Gaga was so happy in my meet and greet, she certainly didn't give off a vibe that she didn't want to be there. Unfortunately we didn't have much of a personal interaction and my pose in the photo is so derpga but I accidentally touched her breast and felt so :firega:, so none of it mattered. 

When talking to the group she was absolutely radiant and so happy and chatty. You could tell she was a star. When she popped her head around the door and said "hi" in the sweetest voice everybody gasped. 

I'd like the tickets to be cheaper next time. But when you think that the ARTPOP zone seating was included, that ticket was a bargain just for that. The chat with Gaga was over 30 mins and she shared more than she'd share in a interview. 

Not sharing this info to brag but to help others know what they could expect next time. But perhaps the ARTPOP zone ticket was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can't imagine her wanting to do that again. 

2 hours ago, Unwavering said:

What the **** dude? Do you think everyone has that chance?

I hate when US people brag how M&G tickets shouldn't exist cause they have 99 opportunities per week to get an autograph. But she doesn't live in EU or Asia. She lives in US. I'd very much like pay to meet her cause she RARELY comes to my country and she's not going to 'sit at a bar and meet fans just because'. She's here once per 4 years and you want to have a 'lottery'. I worked for this kind of money JUST FOR THIS. And you want to take it away from me cause you're a self entitled US citizen that has met her for the 99th time?

Actually, even in the US you would have to be very lucky to ever meet her.  You would have to keep putting yourself at the right place at the right time, and then you would still have to be lucky.  I don't think an autograph is a substitute for actually getting to talk with her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Letmelivemylife
30 minutes ago, Unites said:

Mwah, American fans have a "bigger" (but, all relative of course) chance to meet her on the streets, for her appartment, at a bar, etc. I'm from The Netherlands and don't get THAT many opportunities to meet & greet the womam I love, adore and respect so much. So... What's wrong with saving money (and not spending it on other things, like clothes, gear, etc.) to buy those expensive Meet&Greet-tickets. It's an once in a lifetime happening for many people/fans... 

Great point. I think youre absolutely right. Sometimes it makes sense in my head but it doesn't always make sense when I put it onto paper lol. I do think that there needs to be some sort of way to prevent the people who have already met gaga from getting a meet and greet ticket because that's not fair to the other people who haven't met her. For example, if Jane Doe has met gaga in some capacity (whether backstage, outside her apartment etc) she shouldn't be allowed to purchase a meet and greet ticket because she's already met gaga. Let someone who hasn't met gaga get the meet and greet ticket. On a totally random side note, what part of the Netherlands are you from? I was a foreign exchange student for a semester in Amsterdam. Best semester ever. Such sweet welcoming people. Lol my host family was so funny. I honestly felt bad because the mom cried when she dropped me off at the airport to go back to the states. She said it was like watching one of her kids leaving home. So sweet. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ElectricHaus
17 hours ago, artRaver said:

If you think about it Meet and Greets aren't even that expensive. I mean, I saved up maybe  $60 dollars a week and ended up with $2000+ within 9 months.

I mean, I understand if you don't have a job or your parent is paying its harder but we knew this time was coming.   :huh:

I agree with you. Don't think i'll be able to afford Meet & Greet but have been saving for the past 5 months for this tour. Gradually putting aside extra money and I have $650 saved. Its not too hard to save up for a REALLY good seat or package to a show. 

I'm prepared to drop all $650 on this show and it won't really phase me because its what i've been saving for. Take my coins Gagz.....

Letmelivemylife
21 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

They were about £835 for the Artrave and I got one. Had to do some soul searching because it was a lot of money to me. I made the right decision in the end. :laughga: I too also thought it was sort of degrading to pay someone to meet you. But Gaga was so happy in my meet and greet, she certainly didn't give off a vibe that she didn't want to be there. Unfortunately we didn't have much of a personal interaction and my pose in the photo is so derpga but I accidentally touched her breast and felt so :firega:, so none of it mattered. 

When talking to the group she was absolutely radiant and so happy and chatty. You could tell she was a star. When she popped her head around the door and said "hi" in the sweetest voice everybody gasped. 

I'd like the tickets to be cheaper next time. But when you think that the ARTPOP zone seating was included, that ticket was a bargain just for that. The chat with Gaga was over 30 mins and she shared more than she'd share in a interview. 

Not sharing this info to brag but to help others know what they could expect next time. But perhaps the ARTPOP zone ticket was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can't imagine her wanting to do that again. 

People have asked me "how do you know she loves her monsters as much as she says she does?". Not everything can be seen with your eyes. Some things you see with ur heart. You can just tell that she loves us dearly and her love for us is pure and unconditional. I've heard that she gives the best hugs. The kind of hugs that make you feel safe and loved all at once. The kind of hugs that say "I've got you and I promise that I'll never let you go.". The kind of hugs that only mama monster can give

Not The Real Gaga
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Great point. I think youre absolutely right. Sometimes it makes sense in my head but it doesn't always make sense when I put it onto paper lol. I do think that there needs to be some sort of way to prevent the people who have already met gaga from getting a meet and greet ticket because that's not fair to the other people who haven't met her. For example, if Jane Doe has met gaga in some capacity (whether backstage, outside her apartment etc) she shouldn't be allowed to purchase a meet and greet ticket because she's already met gaga. Let someone who hasn't met gaga get the meet and greet ticket. On a totally random side note, what part of the Netherlands are you from? I was a foreign exchange student for a semester in Amsterdam. Best semester ever. Such sweet welcoming people. Lol my host family was so funny. I honestly felt bad because the mom cried when she dropped me off at the airport to go back to the states. She said it was like watching one of her kids leaving home. So sweet. 

I am from Noord-Brabant, not any close to Amsterdam. I live in a more rural and quite area. We have a whole different attitude and lifestyle, I think, than the people from "the big city". Not that we are not welcoming, but we live in different ways :) BUT, honestly, I've to admit that I've seen more of the "tourist side" of Amsterdam rather than the "real people of A'dam", if you know what I mean. I've only been there like around 10 times maybe? Most of the time was for concerts :tongue:

artRaver
41 minutes ago, ElectricHaus said:

I agree with you. Don't think i'll be able to afford Meet & Greet but have been saving for the past 5 months for this tour. Gradually putting aside extra money and I have $650 saved. Its not too hard to save up for a REALLY good seat or package to a show. 

I'm prepared to drop all $650 on this show and it won't really phase me because its what i've been saving for. Take my coins Gagz.....

You still have time to save, stay positive! Although we may get an announcement next month, I don't necessarily think tickets will go on sale right then and there, either way, $650 is a pretty good amount saved! :kara:

Yeah, it definitely isn't hard to save if you're dedicated. I usually spend at least $60 or more on food, entertainment, and make-up just weekly so I just started putting some of that money in my saving account. Overall, it's definitely helped me learn how to manage my money just in general so yay for situations with multiple reasoning after all!!

18 hours ago, River said:

This is great to hear and I'm really happy that you earned it by yourself!

Unfortunately not every fan can do it or even if they wanted to, they can't find a job sometimes because they are too young or have other problems and priorities.. it's really depends on luck and schedule and even permission from the parents..

I can buy the tickets without a problem, we are living with a professor salary so the tickets are affordable, but I choose not to..

I understand every fan doesn't have the opportunity to do what I did and continue to do, I get that.
I just find it annoying how people want to make it seem that if you buy a Meet and Greet that it's less genuine or whatever it may be.

I understand the struggle. I struggle every damn day but I'm not going to sh*t on anyone who has it a little bit easier than me and feel bad for myself.

I started working at sixteen not because I had to, but because I wanted to. Lost plenty of jobs due to lack of motivation, my chronic condition, and mental illness every day itself is a struggle.
Just in this past year, I've struggled with juggling trying to keep a job, go to school full-time and taking care of my grandmother on my own who had multiple strokes and the rest of the family drama (i.e. physical fights) that came along with it, but I'm still here.

If people want to dress up, write letters, wait up to meet her somewhere, pay their way to meet her they should be able to do so and feel good about it. I mean quite honestly her meet and greet tickets aren't anything compared to some of these artists who don't even physically touch their fans but take their money, lol. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Letmelivemylife
26 minutes ago, artRaver said:

You still have time to save, stay positive! Although we may get an announcement next month, I don't necessarily think tickets will go on sale right then and there, either way, $650 is a pretty good amount saved!

Yeah, it definitely isn't hard to save if you're dedicated. I usually spend at least $60 or more on food, entertainment, and make-up just weekly so I just started putting some of that money in my saving account. Overall, it's definitely helped me learn how to manage my money just in general so yay for situations with multiple reasoning after all!!

I understand every fan doesn't have the opportunity to do what I did and continue to do, I get that.
I just find it annoying how people want to make it seem that if you buy a Meet and Greet that it's less genuine or whatever it may be.

I understand the struggle. I struggle every damn day but I'm not going to sh*t on anyone who has it a little bit easier than me and feel bad for myself.

I started working at sixteen not because I had to, but because I wanted to. Lost plenty of jobs due to lack of motivation, my chronic condition, and mental illness every day itself is a struggle.
Just in this past year, I've struggled with juggling trying to keep a job, go to school full-time and taking care of my grandmother on my own who had multiple strokes and the rest of the family drama (i.e. physical fights) that came along with it, but I'm still here.

If people want to dress up, write letters, wait up to meet her somewhere, pay their way to meet her they should be able to do so and feel good about it. I mean quite honestly her meet and greet tickets aren't anything compared to some of these artists who don't even physically touch their fans but take their money, lol. 

"Ill tell you one thing there will never be another pop star who loves you more than I do". lol I always giggle at the meet and greet pics where celebs treat their fans like they have some contagious disease lol

Monster Voices

I don't know. I definitely can't afford a damn 1000 euro for a ticket :cryga: considering I'd have to travel to see her, it would be a finantial suicide :toofunny: 

And the thing is I dont want 30 minutes with her in a group. I want maximum 5 with her alone. It is cool to hear her chat and share, but I want to share some personal things if I ever met her and I wouldn't like doing that in front of 20 people that are competing for her attention. 

Forever and Always!

Katie14
35 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

I don't know. I definitely can't afford a damn 1000 euro for a ticket :cryga: considering I'd have to travel to see her, it would be a finantial suicide :toofunny: 

And the thing is I dont want 30 minutes with her in a group. I want maximum 5 with her alone. It is cool to hear her chat and share, but I want to share some personal things if I ever met her and I wouldn't like doing that in front of 20 people that are competing for her attention. 

If be so afraid that the experience would be disappointing or unsatisfying. There is a possibility that fans would ask her silly questions like "what is your favorite color" or ask questions that we already know the answer to. I wouldn't mind the group setting (I think it would actually be easier to relax and feel less awkward than being alone with her). But, I want to be able to have a deep conversation with her and I would feel slighted if the group of fans I am with wastes the opportunity by steering the conversation to a very shallow or uninteresting place. 

Archived