question

Lady Gaga - Meet & Greet

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0$

I'm not paying to meet people... I find this M&G really dumb and another way to steal money.

What is more makes me angry, especially at Gaga is that she speaks about quality, but not all her fans are equal when it comes to M&G because it's for rich people only option.. (or people that need to lose something for it)

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

DeanSummer
15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

How long to you get to talk to Gaga personally at a Meet & Greet?Ā  Is it that each person in the group gets to ask one or two questions, or is it longer than that?

It's individual-from 15 minutes up to 2hours :depending on gagas mood

DS

Notthebling
28 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

How much would you pay for a Meet & Greet withĀ Gaga at her next tour?

vfNN3nL.jpgĀ vAaZNG2.jpg

those lips thoĀ :poot:

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'd pay $1000Ā 

I wouldn't go to the concert but I'd go to the M&G.Ā 

I'd probably bring her a bottle of jameson and ask her to do some shots with meĀ 

Magneto
11 minutes ago, River said:

0$

I'm not paying to meet people... I find this M&G really dumb and another way to steal money.

What is more makes me angry, especially at Gaga is that she speaks about quality, but not all her fans are equal when it comes to M&G because it's for rich people only option.. (or people that need to lose something for it)

They actually used the M&G-ticketsĀ to make the cheaperĀ tickets even cheaper thus more available to people with less money:nails:

OT: yes; I'd totally do that!

Free my mind

artRaver
27 minutes ago, River said:

0$

If you think about it Meet and Greets aren't even that expensive. I mean, I saved up maybe Ā $60 dollars a week and ended up with $2000+ within 9 months.

Ā 

I mean, I understand if you don't have a job or your parent is paying its harder but we knew this time was coming.Ā Ā Ā :huh:

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

I have never paid to meet anyone and there is only one person that I would maybe do this for, but I still feel ify about it. Pop artists like Gaga and the other hot girls of the scene just ruin the idea of this for me. I kind of almost feel like no one is worthy of this just for an at maximum five minute meet and quickie picture.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Just now, artRaver said:

If you think about it Meet and Greets aren't even that expensive. I mean, I saved up maybe Ā $60 dollars a week Ā :huh:

Most of the fans are teenagers and relying on their parents and they can't even save 10$ a week..

I think the price in Europe was 1500 euro which is a lot..

20 minutes ago, Magneto said:

They actually used the M&G-ticketsĀ to make the cheaperĀ tickets even cheaper thus more available to people with less money:nails:

OT: yes; I'd totally do that!

Yeah to see the show but not to see her.

A fan from a poor family must have the same opportunity of a fan from a rich family to meet Gaga..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived