Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Poll: What do you think the next single should be ?

Lippoutou

What do you think the next single should be ?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the next single should be ?

• John Wayne
    • Dancin In Circles
    • A-YO
    • Diamond Heart
    • Hey Girl
    • Million Reasons (Work Tape) Japonese Edition
    • Come To Mama

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

It's not my fav out of that list, but it's definitely the song that has more potential / radio friendly: A-YO

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's not my fav out of that list, but it's definitely the song that has more potential / radio friendly: A-YO

i feel the same way... it just needs a good fun video :smh:

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I've listed the most obvious choices and songs that fans whish to see as singles, which one is missing to you ?

Come to Mama :giggle: I know apparently it's considered a non-radio friendly song and choosing it as a single is an inside joke around here, but I truly believe she should pick the "come together" anthem.

Lippoutou
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Come to Mama :giggle: I know apparently it's considered a non-radio friendly song and choosing it as a single is an inside joke around here, but I truly believe she should pick the "come together" anthem.

Oh yep I forgot it :giggle: I've added it to the poll 

Luke78619
24 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

The troll options in polls are I always the best 

So I voted for Million Reasons (Work Tape) Japanese edition and, of course, my darling John Wayne. I want it to be released as a single so it gets a video and gets performed on Gaga's tours forever.

OMG I didn't think about it being performed on future tours :gum:

gimme John Wayne or Diamond Heart :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PartySick
24 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Hey Girl or DH

NOT DIC! It's winter and it's a summer song. and I don't like it anyways. It's nothing special and I don't see it becoming a hit 

DIC is the closest to this tropical/electro/pop sound that's over saturated the radio for the past year. I think it'd do ok as a single but I'm definitely pulling for John Wayne. I wouldn't be against Diamond Heart either though :flutter:

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

DIC is the closest to this tropical/electro/pop sound that's over saturated the radio for the past year. I think it'd do ok as a single but I'm definitely pulling for John Wayne. I wouldn't be against Diamond Heart either though :flutter:

I feel like Gaga needs to do deliver sth different if she wants to be successful. That's why I think Hey Girl is a great option. Diamond Heart is maybe the safest one. It's not that extra but also not like what's on the radio. I love JW but I'm not sure about its hit potential 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I feel like Gaga needs to do deliver sth different if she wants to be successful. That's why I think Hey Girl is a great option. Diamond Heart is maybe the safest one. It's not that extra but also not like what's on the radio. I love JW but I'm not sure about its hit potential 

I'm clueless when it comes to hit potential, I just choose the songs I like the most and would want a video for the most :sweat:

Reality

A-YO or DIC

Both incredible bops, both GP friendly, and after MR, we need something upbeat.

I like John Wayne, and it certainly has single potential, but I just like A-YO and DIC better. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived