💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

gagaismywhore

LOL at people judging this before you've even heard the music. :fail:

I love the idea of Gaga and Zedd working together!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
tumblr_m4crt2fmCe1ro5x77.gif
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NathanC

:sad:

I don't want her making club music. She's better than that.

Dance music is the future and you will deal :nails:

Zedd :love:

MelbHawker

Dance music is the future and you will deal :nails:

Zedd :love:

True to an extent. (GaGa is responsible for bringing Dance Music to the forefront of the industry. ;) ) Crappy dance music should have no place on radio, and I do not want GaGa following what has to be, a temporary trend. She's a musician; I still want to hear instruments, I still want her music to have soul in it. Now I'm not saying Zedd will destroy her music - I'm excited. But if she goes for the more generic, dance type crap thats on radio now, I'll be disappointed.

I'm just saying, not judging.

Darcklighter22

Fernando is awesome! Americano Heavy Metal Lover and The Edge of Glory have amazing production!!!! I want more Fernando!

Given she works with all prior producers as well...RedOne, White Shadow, Garibay and now Zedd the Fernando tracks should be interesting. I found with born this way there where a handful of his productions that where ok just like how with TFM only having done DITD he really got to focus on the track and having less songs to work on would be good? i'd think.

but yeah going to listen up on Zedd's productions...little bit more excited for the album now :)

I can't wait for Zedd and Gaga to collab, can you imagine, dance music galore (not basic generic however). I'm also hoping that Red One and DJ White Shadow are producers on the album, I'm not too fussed about Fernando Garibay tbh.

scrappy

Yey! :party: His remixes are some of my favorite ones from the BTW era (MTN and BTW)

Guille

TO ALL THOSE DISAPPOINTED: DON'T PANIC!

It's like RedOne never produced with Gaga and someone confirmed they would work together on the next album.

We all know Gaga + Random Producer = Magic

No matter what his/her style is.

Can't wait!

Gagaloo911

Honestly, I didn't like his MTN remix at all, and I'm not here for dubstep :roll:

BUT. With GaGa, hopefully he'll make some amazing stuff c:

At least with Gaga, you know she will add more sparkle into it.

Agreed with these.

ZEDD is not Skrillex or David Guetta, you guys. :smh: I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about as far as it being "generic" goes. plus, this is Lady ****ing Gaga we're talking about - she's not going to be a sitting duck in the creative process.

I personally feel like he's a perfect fit for her - his stuff is the most melodic and hard-hitting electronica I've heard in years and combined with her vocals and sensibilities it's going to be fantastic.

Kermit the frog

ZEDD is not Skrillex or David Guetta, you guys. :smh: I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about as far as it being "generic" goes.

plus, this is Lady ****ing Gaga we're talking about - she's not going to be a sitting duck in the creative process.

Ikr? His melodies are unique, just listen to that adele remix. It's incredible.

Not here for that.

And I was hoping Gaga would go away from dance/club music :cry:

She has so much rock'n roll/jazz/blues potential and it kills me to see her wasting it.

Maybe i'm judging too fast since we haven't heard the music yet. Hopefully i'm wrong and they'll make something great together.

EDIT: Just listened to his original mixes "Shotgun" and "Shave it". It's actually pretty good. Dat bass.

Archived