💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What roles would you love to see Gaga play?

huttont

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that takes her out of her comfort zone. Like being a housewife or some kind of devious b*tch! 

MonsterOfficial

a suburban housewife ala Rachel McAdams

or a spy in an action-comedy film like 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' and 'Spy'

exorcise my mind

RochestrMonstr

This may seem cliche, but I could see her doing a great job at a live version of many of the Disney villains. A young modern twist added to Cruella DeVil, or like a really amazing Maleficent, or even the Wicked Queen from Snow White.

Not that any of these would ever happen , especially considering all of them already had live action versions made at least somewhat recently. 

JusKeepBreathin

If they ever do a movie about Courtney Love. I would love Gaga to do it and of course Amy Winehouse.

Not Another Gay Movie part 4. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I would love to see her in a comedy, something not so heavy just to see how she'd do. I thought she did a good job hosting SNL.

huttont

I think she would make a good Audrey from Little Shop. She would be good in Chicago as Roxie or Velma Kelly. And I know madonna played her in Evita, but Gaga as Eva Peron would be cool.

huttont
17 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Gaga and Katy Perry battle it out in:

DeathBec6.jpg

I would be all about this

would love her to be the voice for an animated disney movie. She has the perfect voice for a princess. And I would love to see an animated Gaga-like princess

jimmytimestep

I've always thought if they ever do a live musical version of GUYS AND DOLLS on NBC or FOX or whatever, she would be an incredible Adelaide.

The Child

A Sith Lord in Star Wars

lady-gaga-born-this-way.jpggaga-born-this-way.jpgtumblr_lhc5lzuaCE1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

I could totally picture her Force choking and electrocuting people.

But she would never be involved in physical fights with a light saber.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

huttont
20 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

A Sith Lord in Star Wars

lady-gaga-born-this-way.jpggaga-born-this-way.jpgtumblr_lhc5lzuaCE1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

I would live for this. She would be perfect.

Archived