💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What roles would you love to see Gaga play?

huttont

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

a suburban housewife ala Rachel McAdams

or a spy in an action-comedy film like 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' and 'Spy'

exorcise my mind

RochestrMonstr

This may seem cliche, but I could see her doing a great job at a live version of many of the Disney villains. A young modern twist added to Cruella DeVil, or like a really amazing Maleficent, or even the Wicked Queen from Snow White.

Not that any of these would ever happen , especially considering all of them already had live action versions made at least somewhat recently. 

JusKeepBreathin

If they ever do a movie about Courtney Love. I would love Gaga to do it and of course Amy Winehouse.

Not Another Gay Movie part 4. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I would love to see her in a comedy, something not so heavy just to see how she'd do. I thought she did a good job hosting SNL.

huttont

I think she would make a good Audrey from Little Shop. She would be good in Chicago as Roxie or Velma Kelly. And I know madonna played her in Evita, but Gaga as Eva Peron would be cool.

would love her to be the voice for an animated disney movie. She has the perfect voice for a princess. And I would love to see an animated Gaga-like princess

jimmytimestep

I've always thought if they ever do a live musical version of GUYS AND DOLLS on NBC or FOX or whatever, she would be an incredible Adelaide.

The Child

A Sith Lord in Star Wars

lady-gaga-born-this-way.jpggaga-born-this-way.jpgtumblr_lhc5lzuaCE1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

I could totally picture her Force choking and electrocuting people.

But she would never be involved in physical fights with a light saber.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

huttont
20 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

A Sith Lord in Star Wars

lady-gaga-born-this-way.jpggaga-born-this-way.jpgtumblr_lhc5lzuaCE1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

I would live for this. She would be perfect.

Archived