💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About SB half time show guest

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Decodekid

i'd dislike that part of the performance and i'd be a bit disappointed but i'd for sure enjoy the rest of the performance 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i'd dislike that part of the performance and i'd be a bit disappointed but i'd for sure enjoy the rest of the performance 

:toofunny:

John Slayne
19 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

no need to bring in another pop star unless it's Madonna. 

this :whitney:

AndyDWUW
39 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I think that the smartest move would be to go with Kesha - she wouldn't steal spotlight from gaga and gaga would be praised because she gave her an opportunity to perform on the biggest show

I'd like for them to do Tik Tok/Born This Way together

I think shes the perfect choice too :sara: I would love this.

Imagine them performing/releasing their surprise collab at the Superbowl!

Mister Gaga
29 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

He's tragic live 

he's not.

The Weeknd as male guest, Ariana as female guest plz

Spoiler

a man can dream

hausofcy

Take my picture Hollywood. I wanna be a star! - starboy/stargirl mashup starts playing and Lana joins too. 

Sadly this will never in a million years happen.

🇬🇷

1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

Take my picture Hollywood. I wanna be a star! - starboy/stargirl mashup starts playing and Lana joins too. 

Sadly this will never in a million years happen.

OMG imagine if Gaga and The Weeknd recorded a song after VSFS called Stargirl and they drop it after the SB. I would seriously be slain for life. This is exactly what she needs rn :giveup:

hausofcy
3 minutes ago, macca said:

OMG imagine if Gaga and The Weeknd recorded a song after VSFS called Stargirl and they drop it after the SB. I would seriously be slain for life. This is exactly what she needs rn :giveup:

Well actually he has an interlude called Stargirl on his album featuring Lana. Tho I would die if Gaga, the weeknd and Lana did a song together. It would smash so hard.

🇬🇷

4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Well actually he has an interlude called Stargirl on his album featuring Lana. Tho I would die if Gaga, the weeknd and Lana did a song together. It would smash so hard.

Ohhh! :excited2:I only just bought the album listening now it's amazing:excited2:

1 hour ago, Sky del Blue said:

I think that the smartest move would be to go with Kesha - she wouldn't steal spotlight from gaga and gaga would be praised because she gave her an opportunity to perform on the biggest show

I'd like for them to do Tik Tok/Born This Way together

Well, being an Animal, I would love that.  And it would be nice for her to support her friend.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GGDisbetter
1 hour ago, thezeitergeist said:

There's a strong possibility it'll be Elton John lol 

inb4 Hey Girl Ft. Elton John :poot:

Archived