Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

The Child
8 minutes ago, Yanko said:

ariana is a singer who sings 

(and no im impressed by 1 self written song ) 

Who sings terribly bad.

But yet you're impressed by Ariana lmao.

What Britney achieved & done at the age of 23 is far more impressive than what Ariana is doing right now.

7 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

I saw Ariana live and I can assure you that she does dance lol (not that much but she does dance). She also sings live the whole time and belts and hits the highest notes. I'm pretty sure that must be exhausting too. 

Yeah sure. She's an awful live performer.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

But Ariana doesn't write her songs either....:oprah: she has credit on 3 but that's minimal input 

If that's how youre going to pit them against each other then take songwriting out of the equation. You need to decide what's a more admirable skill in a MUSICian.. singing? :classy:Or dancing? 

Just now, gagasgrande said:

Please show me, except from this post, where she has a bad attitude lol

Watch her Ryan Seacrest interview or when she acts like a diva making her crew carry her because she is too lazy to walk......hard working indeed

gagasgrande
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah sure. She's an awful live performer.

i'm screaming i am legit perplexed by this. are you ok?

2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Who sings terribly bad.

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

If that's how youre going to pit them against each other then take songwriting out of the equation. You need to decide what's a more admirable skill in a MUSICian.. singing? :classy:Or dancing? 

I don't know 😭😭😭

TCHIKITAH
4 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

Please show me, except from this post, where she has a bad attitude lol

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Watch her Ryan Seacrest interview or when she acts like a diva making her crew carry her because she is too lazy to walk......hard working indeed

Somebody is also forgetting that 🍩🍩 incident 

The Child
4 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

i'm screaming i am legit perplexed by this. are you ok?

Live! Learn to read. The first one is amazing but when she's on an award show she puts on mediocre performances.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

article-2036678-0DDC1B1A00000578-830_634 

gagasgrande
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The people that carried her were her friends. I honestly don't think you can base her whole attitude on just those things. I have been following her for years now and she's a really sweet and down to earth girl. And most of the things that make people describe her as a diva aren't even "Diva" moments, they're just Ariana being a feminist and defending her character.

But you're entitled to your own opinion on this as well. :) 

gagasgrande
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Live! Learn to read. The first one is amazing but when she's on an award show she puts on mediocre performances.

uhu

The Child
3 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

uhu

Uhu 

Awful indeed

gagasgrande
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Uhu 

Awful indeed

If you'd do some more research you'd find performances from 2015 where her breathing control was on point and you would see that she's an amazing live performer. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you have to belittle her talent. 

The Child
1 minute ago, gagasgrande said:

If you'd do some more research you'd find performances from 2015 where her breathing control was on point and you would see that she's an amazing live performer. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you have to belittle her talent. 

LMAO WHAT :air:

I like Ariana Grande a lot! You sure as hell didn't see me bopping to DW, IY, STS, Everyday & Touch It.

She is really talented but if only she could focus more on her vocals she'd be even better cause she has the potential to.

Archived